Released on January 27, 2022
Of Special Note
- The Snowpeaks Festival has arrived!
- Paladin auras have been reworked behind the scenes for game performance and to be quieter.
- Artificer and Druid pets will no longer go brain-dead after climbing a ladder.
- Artificer pets will no longer go brain dead occasionally upon resurrection.
- Artificer and Druids pets are now better at dismounting from ladders.
- The Half-Elven Greater Mark of the Storm's text description has had its damage values corrected to reflect Call Lightning Storm's current power.
- Traditionalist Caster in Tiefling Scoundrel no longer resets your enhancement trees when you log in.
- Bombardier's Caster Level bonuses in its cores now stack more reliably.
- Feydark Illusionist's Illusory Augmentation is no longer lost on death.
- Swashbuckler's Fast Movement is no longer lost on death.
- Nature's Warrior's Go For the Kill no longer costs double its Spell Point cost.
- Enduring Beast in Nature's Protector no longer has the wrong minimum level.
- Divine Intervention in Warpriest and Warsoul now works while moving.
- Divine Crusader
- Blessed Blades no longer appears in the buff bar.
- Draconic Incarnation
- Dragon Breath's epic strike now has a tooltip explaining its DC.
- Bring About Destruction now gives its proper Spell Power.
- Draconic Spell Focus: Conjuration now properly applies its Conjuration bonuses.
- Ranged attacks will no longer hide your weapons as they fire.
- The Greater Shout SLA now displays its DC in its tool tip and correctly adds its Evocation bonuses.
- Various effects will now use their correct names in the combat log.
- Majesty now applies restoration correctly and properly scales with Spell Power.
- Fury of the Wild
- Primal Scream now scales correctly with Spell Power.
- Grandmaster of Flowers
- The Flow of Water no longer increases damage taken by 1500%.
- Primal Avatar
- Primal Avatar SLAs are now considered Druid spells for the purposes of casting while raging (Beast Awakened, etc.)
- The tooltip reference of a DC for Storm Catcher has been removed since Storm Catcher has no saving throw.
- Shard Storm now displays correctly on animal forms.
- Unyielding Sentinel
- Divine Energy Resistance now uses the correct icon.
- The duration of Celestial mandate is now 15 seconds, up from 10 seconds.
- Impale now functions more reliably with repeating crossbows.
- Shiradi Champion
- Watchful Eye now functions correctly.
- Watchful Eye's tooltip has been updated to make it clear that the ability needs Spot to function properly.
- Several category feats no longer display erroneous missing class levels as a prerequisite.
- Combat Archery now properly provides +1[W].
- Fount of Life has a more accurate tooltip.
- A variety of cookie tooltips have had their spell descriptions adjusted.
- Finesse effects on named and crafted loot now functions more reliably.
- Potions of Greater Heroism now apply their Fear Immunity correctly.
- Several effects meant to add more than one Spell Power now correctly apply their intended Spell Powers.
- Typos in certain enhancement bonuses have been corrected so they now properly scale to +15.
- The Runearm from Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh now has an Epic and Legendary version.
- Reaper bonuses now properly function on Runearms.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Undead monsters will no longer heal from positive energy in a variety of content packs.
- The tents in Siegebreaker are now burnable again.
- Fixed an issue in Soul Survivor where the tile puzzle was not able to be properly interacted with.
- Players should no longer die again after releasing from a Reaper Dungeon while dead.
- Crystal Cove
- When this event next returns Map Pieces are no longer required to open the door to the Kobold Mining Challenge. The challenge is now open for as long as the event is running. A Treasure Compass is still required to enter.
- Map Pieces no longer drop in-game. Players who still have Map Pieces can turn them into the Barter Box for Doubloons when the event returns.
- The Shadowfell Conspiracy
- The Shadowfell mechanic in the Wheloon Prison landscape has been adjusted to improve game performance.
- The Random Encounter quest "Rest for the Weary" in the Wheloon Prison landscape now attempts to remove you from the Shadowfell earlier in its teleport sequence to help improve game performance.
- Tharashk Arena
- Grogan the Promoter now drops his key again.
- The Plane of Night
- Monsters in the raid will now update correctly in the Monster Manual.
- Claw of Velah and Ice Flenser hit points and stats have been adjusted downwards.
- The Djinni will not use their whirlwind form any more.
- Iconic Reincarnation now properly wipes your Monster Manual progress.
- Death Aura will no longer tic on the player if they are at full health.
- Celestial Bombardment is now less blinding.
- Storm of Vengeance now applies its Lightning damage properly.
- Call Lightning Storm is now more consistent about picking useful targets and delivering damage at its intended rate.
- Call Lightning Storm no longer hits through walls and doors.
- Chaos Hammer now damages hard targets.
- Holy Smite no longer strikes targets through walls and doors.
- Turn to Frog and Banish/Dismiss spells no longer break some quests.
- Meteor Swarm now properly respects Epic Defensive Fighting's ranged limitations.
- The dice UI is back to being more appropriately justified against the icon.
- Guild Rewards beyond level 150 now mention the color change of your guild name plate as part of their rewards.
- The tooltip on weapons now shows its correct Proficiency Penalty.
- The Details (plus) Tab now shows both Blast and Pact dice, and now correctly tracks your bonus Hit Point Percentage.
- The Quest Entrance UI now has slightly more room for quest names to avoid truncation, and the ? tooltip area near the Dungeons Completed section has been nudged to be a little more out of the way.
- Hirelings and Artificer/Druid pets now benefit from Epic Summoning bonuses again.
- Some adjustments have been made to increase the bandwidth available to players to improve general game performance.
- Changes have been made to some background "event" processes to aid server performance.
- Corrected a server performance issue that could occur under some circumstances when depositing items to Banks.
- The Combat Log no longer mentions Dodge when you cast a spell that has to bypass Spell Penetration.
- Shifter females now display their bloody footprints.
- You may now hold your Block key (Default: Left Shift) while falling with Feather Fall to drop as if you did not have Feather Fall.
- You may now dismount from your mount while in mid-air (Default: Left Shift).
Released on December 15, 2021
- The snowball swarm cookie in Festivult has been fixed.
- Artificers are no longer prevented from mounting horses.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Dread Sea Scrolls
- More headroom has been added on the rooftops.
- One of the Trident Crests is now a Hammer Crest to avoid confusion.
- A control box has been unblocked.
- The minimap no longer flickers while in the cave area, hiding previously explored passages.
- The optional puzzle at the beginning can no longer be completed after certain spoilers in the quest for sanity's sake.
- A race condition has been fixed that prevented the broadcast of some players' deaths on the Hardcore server.
Released on December 9, 2021
Of Special Note
- A new Free to Play quest is available called Dread Sea Scrolls! Foxpaw the Gatekeeper has a plan to destroy Codex Pages once and for all - what could possibly go wrong? Encounter pirates, raptors, and even a mysterious island appearing off the Stormreach Harbor! Speak with Iris Joll inside of the Hut from Beyond in The Harbor to begin the adventure. This quest is level 6 on Heroic and level 32 on Legendary.
- Diversion from Ninja Spy now adds its five Sneak Attack dice without requiring you to be using a Quarterstaff.
- The Crown of Summer from the Druid's Season' Herald tree is now: "You have a +15 Enhancement bonus to Positive Healing Amplification, a +15 Enhancement bonus to Melee Power, and a +10 Enhancement bonus to Ranged Power."
- Leap of Faith's Feather Fall duration is now 15 seconds.
- Draconic Incarnation
- Bring About Destruction now applies its 10 Universal Spell Power.
- Exalted Angel
- Abilities in Exalted Angel now allow you to move while using them.
- Exalted Angel’s Leap of Faith now recharge if you are not a Favored Soul.
- Fury of the Wild
- Unbridled Fury now allows you to be moving while it activates.
- Depths of Darkness now stacks as intended.
- The Jester of the Festivult arrives soon! This year will feature new cookies with new benefits that the Jester claims taste better and have fewer calories! We hear the Jester will arrive on December 9th.
- There are new Reaper Bonus Effects that can drop on gear while in Reaper Mode. You may also now speak to the 2nd Reaper Vendor in the Hall of Heroes to enhance your gear with Reaper Bonuses.
- Lightning Storm Runearms now display fewer light particles.
- You no longer need to unequip and re-equip Minor Artifacts and Sentient weapons when you log in to get their bonuses.
- Fixed an issue where the Temperance of Spirit benefit was being erroneously removed upon death.
- Pierce Adamantine and Pierce Cold Iron acquired from items now function.
- The Eternal Wand of Cure Minor Wounds is now Bound to Account.
- The Epic, Legendary, and Perfected Bloodstone now have their correct icons.
- Several new augments are now available in-game: Healing Amplification, Repair Amplification, Negative Amplification, Melee Power, Ranged Power.
- The Crown of Summer item enchantment is now: "You have a +15 Enhancement Bonus to Positive Healing Amplification, a +10 Enhancement Bonus to Melee Power, and a +5 Enhancement bonus to Ranged Power."
- Several weapon effects now apply their proper visuals.
- The Armor of Celebration is now Bound to Account.
- Planar Shards are now Bound to Account.
- Eternal Flasks, Coffees, and other non-potion "Potions" can now be used while moving.
- Teleport Items (such as the Bottle of Mist from the Ravenloft Expansion Pack) are now Bound to Account.
- Upgrade Tomes of Fate are now able to be turned into Purified Eberron Dragonshards.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Sleeping in Brawnpits' bed no longer spams a voice line repeatedly.
- Undead and Necromancers in the Forgotten Realms will no longer congratulate you on finding Ahraatz-ri's Treasure Hoard.
- The Gianthold Augment traders now have their correct descriptions.
- The voice lines in Let Sleeping Dust Lie are now correct.
- Enervation and Rend the Soul no longer apply through Deathward.
- Enervation now takes Metamagic feats properly.
- While a character is dead and warded from being raised their health bar icon in the party window will now display a teal skull. Once the raise ward wears off, the skull will return to its normal red visual.
- You can now swap a Minor Artifact with another Minor Artifact in the same item slot without needing to unequip one item then equip the other separately.
- Augments can now be slotted while inside dungeons.
- The Comment Field in a Public LFM entry is now saved between the automatic Public LFM listing and delisting.
- Resetting a group of enhancement trees (Reaper, Enhancements, Destinies) no longer increases the cost of resetting other groups of enhancement trees.
- Your character's percentage bonus for Maximum Hit Points is now available to view in the + tab of the Character Sheet.
- The Bravery Bonus for the Quest Difficulty UI now displays bonuses more than four digits long.
- Universal Enhancement Trees are no longer slotted as active trees by default. You may find them in the dropdown menus of your Enhancement Windows.
- There is a new UI option checkbox to hide all buffs on your character that have Infinite Duration.
- The dice UI now displays Spell Resistance Failure! all on one line instead of being cut off.
- Earning a Reaper Action Point now briefly displays visuals on your character.
- Ponytail animations have been added during dual crossbow locomotion.
- The Beckon animation (used for mounting, intimidate, and the /beckon emote) now blends with movement.
Released on November 3, 2021
Epic Destiny Update
Update 51 brings a big update and overhaul of our Epic Destiny system! The new system features improvements through the level 20 to 30 process along with a new destiny called Magus of the Eclipse. All characters who are at least level 20 and players in the future who achieve level 20 can get started with the new system by speaking with a Fatespinner to be taken to the Junction of the Planes to acquire their Epic Destinies and learn more!
Epic Destinies are now free to every player regardless of account status. Any player who previously owned Epic Destinies will receive a Tome of Destiny +1 (Historic) that grants you +1 permanent Destiny Point for one of your characters (see the release notes for more information about Destiny Points.) If you have at least one character before this overhaul that has fully capped all of their Epic Destinies, you will receive an exclusive Cloak of Destiny featuring the now-deprecated Starmap to commemorate your achievement. All characters level 20 and higher at the time of this Update will not be able to change Feats with Fred until they perform a Lesser Reincarnation (or any other form of Reincarnation). This is to prevent invalid build scenarios and situations where certain feats simply cannot be swapped. All characters level 20 and higher at the time of this Update have been granted a Bound-to-Character +5 Lesser Heart of Wood.
The release notes are many, and too large to include here, follow the link above to see them all.
Released on August 4, 2021
- Poison Damage Resistance now properly reduces Poison Damage.
- Druids now get Protection from Elements Mass as a level 7 spell.
- Changes have been made to the spellcasting system that make casting spells more reliable. This may prevent dry firing of spells in certain situations.
- Hirelings will now cast their spells more reliably when directed to do so.
- Fixed an issue where trying to swap out of a missile weapon into a melee weapon wouldn't queue properly.
- Monster perception range is now slightly smaller (this may not apply to raid bosses or custom bosses).
- Saving throws on all epic monsters on elite and hard have been reduced.
- The Legendary II monster boosts have been removed.
- Underwater combat has been adjusted for playability, and no longer adjusts what spells are able to be cast, penalize your movement or attack rates as severely, and instead makes fire spells deal 80% damage and electric spells deal 120% while underwater.
- A new Universal Enhancement Tree called Horizon Walker is now available!
- Many changes to other trees, both bug fixes and modifications
- The 400 Gatekeeper Favor reward is now the Horizon Walker Universal Enhancement Tree, awarded on a per-character basis.
- Patron Reward feats should now consistently remain on you through Lesser and Epic Reincarnations.
- Burst of Glacial wrath now works on everything, rather than erroneously excluding certain monsters.
- Patron Reward feats should now consistently remain on you through Lesser and Epic Reincarnation.
- Favored Enemy feats now have more accurate descriptions.
- Permanent Gold Seal Hirelings, such as the Onyx Panther, Saltmarsh Bullywug Rogue, and Owlbear Defender are now Bound to Account.
- Scroll/Seal/Shard Loot System was removed, and replaced with a pack specific turn in.
- You can trade your existing scroll/seal/shard items for the appropriate Pack Ingredient
- End Game Items have been modified to lower the power level of items at the level cap
- Named Items found within Legendary content will be adjusted and normalized to values appropriate to their minimum level. This means that an item found within Ravenloft will match the power level of an item found within Sharn, or Feywild, or any of our other current Legendary content.
- Monster power level at end cap has been moved downwards to match the item changes.
- Guild Augments have now been fully deprecated.
- Lootgen Docents (and some other older Docents) should once more display their correct base appearance.
- Docents with old armor potion kits applied should once more show their appearances.
- Weapons that do non-mundane damage such as Flameblades or Celestia now correctly interact with DR and resistances.
- Trap the Soul now requires a standalone special component called a Khyber Dragonshard that is found in shops wherever high quality spell components may be found. This component works for all variations of Trap the Soul.
- Brilliant Crescent (main hand) now works with Swashbuckling.
- The Flamecleansed Fury set's Spell Crit Chance is now properly Artifact-typed.
- The Hruit's Influence set's Spell Crit Chance is now properly Artifact-typed.
- The Arcsteel Battlemage set's Spell Crit Chance is now properly Artifact-typed.
- The Arcsteel Battlemage set now properly gives +1 Intelligence as listed (was +2).
- The Feywild Dreamer set's Spell Crit Chance is now properly Artifact-typed.
- The Legendary Flamecleansed Fury set's Spell Crit Chance is now properly Artifact-typed.
- The Legendary Hruit's Influence set's Spell Crit Chance is now properly Artifact-typed.
- The Legendary Arcsteel Battlemage set's Spell Crit Chance is now properly Artifact-typed.
- The Legendary Arcsteel Battlemage set now properly gives +3 Intelligence as listed (was +4).
- The Legendary Feywild Dreamer set's Spell Crit Chance is now properly Artifact-typed.
- The Glowing Eyes cosmetics now show elven ears correctly.
- A new Monster Manual is available to purchase (FREE to VIPs!).
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Monsters will no longer cast persistent spells like Wall of Fire or crowd control spells like Soundburst in rapid succession.
- Removed some NPC's from Meridia that were not meant to be there.
- Fix a scaling issue with the monster stats in the following quests:
- Tower of Frost
- Memory Lapse
- Kind of a Big Deal
- Another Man's Treasure
- Zawabi now bestows and resolves Against the Demon Queen (the 6-player pre-raid) and Zawabi's Revenge (the 12-player raid) separately. You are now only required to complete Against the Demon Queen once per life in order to play Zawabi's Revenge; after that, Zawabi will allow you to choose which quest to speak to him about.
- Against the Demon Queen is no longer restricted by Raid Timer.
- Raid Timer Bypass Hourglasses now work properly on Zawabi's Revenge.
- Half Elves have had a cosmetic update. Half-elven characters will automatically see their looks updated when they log into the game for the first time after Update 50 is released.
- Half orc male run animations have been updated.
- The Alchemist spell Smoke Bomb's Invisibility no longer remains after you begin attacking.
Released on April 21, 2021
- New Adventure Pack Peril of the Planar Eyes
- Game improvements changes
- Doublestrike and Doubleshot will no longer apply a full subsequent "attack" as part of your attack chain. Instead, when a player Doublestrikes or Doubleshots the game will instead multiply the base amount of damage dealt (first number and sneak attack) by the amount of Doublestrikes or Doubleshots generated. This means that a player who deals an average of 100 damage on their first hit will now deal 200, or 300 damage, or however many Doublestrikes or Doubleshots multiplied by their base damage, when their Doublestrikes or Doubleshots go off.
- When a Doublestrike or Doubleshot happens, you'll see an icon of two swords next to your damage in the floaty text, similar to how Point Blank Shot provides its feedback.
- Abilities that apply additional ranged projectiles (Shuriken Expertise and Advanced Ninja Training) no longer apply multiple hits or projectiles. Instead, just as if they had been purely Doubleshot scalars, they will simply be additional chances to Doubleshot.
- Effects that trigger on-hit will also have their damage multiplied comparatively. This means that if you deal 10 Law damage on each hit, on a Doublestrike, it will deal 20.
- Repeating Crossbows and the Dual Crossbow style still fire 3 or 2 full projectiles (so you'll still see 3 numbers or 2 numbers, respectively) and are still affected by their Doubleshot penalties of 66% and 50%, respectively.
- A player's 100% effective Doublestrike cap still applies in this system.
- Offhand strikes will still be a separate "hit" and will roll their own damage from their own weapon and can still Doublestrike. However, we have removed the stat Offhand Doublestrike from the game. Your offhand now Doublestrikes at 50% of the Doublestrike of your mainhand. This means that if you have a 50% chance to produce an offhand strike, and 100% Doublestrike, your offhand will hit 50% of the time for 50% Doublestrike (so a 50% chance to deal double damage). Abilities and enhancements that used to provide Offhand Doublestrike no longer do so. Your offhand can only doublestrike a maximum of 50% of the time.
- Shields still cannot Doublestrike.
- Strikethrough attacks still proc their own Doublestrike roll individually per target struck.
- The main reasoning behind these changes (letting repeaters and offhand strikes still proc rather than fully condensing) is that we want to keep our damage numbers appropriate to the amount of animations that a player actually produces.
- Adrenaline's damage multiplier has been reduced from 300/300/300/400% to 150/150/150/200%
- Fury Eternal's 33% chance to regain an Adrenaline charge on vorpal has been increased to 100%
- Hunt's End damage multiplier has been reduced from 400% to 300%
- Hunt's End cooldown has been reduced from 24sec to 18sec
- Aasimar Scourge has lost its 2% Offhand Doublestrike per copy (as that stat no longer exists) and has gained an additional 1% Doublestrike per copy in its place (It now grants a total of 2% per copy, because it gave +1% before)
- Fury Eternal and Fury Made Placid's tooltips no longer claim that the two abilities are antirequisites of each other; they aren't.
- Tempest Capstone (Dervish) has lost its 25% Offhand Doublestrike (as that stat no longer exists) and has gained +10% Doublestrike.
- Bow changes
- Add an animation set to Bow combat that allows us to balance the Bow combat style without incredibly-high Base Attack Bonus values that break the speed cap.
- Buff bow builds in Heroic levels.
- Buff bow builds in Epic by retaining the existing maximum attack speed but adding more power.
- Remove the combat style's over-reliance on burst damage by eliminating Manyshot and adding most of that power back to bow stats in other places.
- Diversify the number of viable builds that can use Longbows and Shortbows.
- Don't significantly shift the role or strength of individual Enhancement Trees - Let the other features of the pass bring all of them up together.
- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
Released on November 5, 2020
- Fables of the Feywild Expansion
- Significant changes have been made to the game's Augment system
- Panacea, Close Wounds, Heal, and Unyielding Sovereignty now clear Bleed effects.
- Text chat messages sent to General, Advice, Trade, Party, Guild, Guild officer, or player created chat rooms will now be displayed to you after they go to the chat server and back.
- This means that if you are not connected to the chat server, it won't look like you are chatting with your guild, for example, when you are only really chatting with yourself.
- The launcher now has a “Remember me for 8 hours” checkbox.
- This will allow the launcher to remember your login credentials for 8 hours or until you actively choose to logout.
Released on October 12, 2020
- New Legendary Raids
- Three of our classic raids have been given a Legendary update! A Vision of Destruction, The Lord of Blades, and The Master Artificer are now available to run at level 32! Additionally, these raids no longer require playing any prerequisite quests to flag for them on any difficulty, and the quest givers for these raids will now teleport you directly into the raid without needing to traverse a landscape.
- New Free Dungeon
- The Promise of Fire is a new standalone dungeon for levels 6 and 27! This quest is free to all players. Find the quest giver Lady Sera Jaymes in the Searing Heights Wilderness Adventure Area. The dungeon itself is also located in Searing Heights.
- Fables of the Feywild Pre-Purchase Has Begun!
- Our next expansion Fables of the Feywild will be available to prepurchase on Monday. Find details about our new race, the Shifter, along with the new Iconic Razorclaw Shifter and Universal Enhancement Tree Feydark Illusionist in the release notes.
- Several bug fixes
- Focused Blast Range has been increased by 20%.
- Mounts found via Daily Dice are now Bound to Account.
- The Mystery Basket, gained from the DDO Store or Daily Dice, now has a new Tressym in it.
- Fury of the Wild: Sense Weakness no longer provides untyped damage on hit, and instead now provides a flat +1 Damage per rank, for a total of +3 Damage.
- Shifter Past Lives are now required to obtain Racial Completionist.
- Heroic Alchemical Crafting no longer requires raid-specific crafting ingredients.
- If you have any extra raid-tier alchemical crafting ingredients, you may turn them in for Sharn/Nearly Finished crafting ingredients at a Cannith Melting Station.
- The following potions can now be used while raging:
- Lesser Restoration
- Remove Blindness
- Remove Curse
- Remove Disease
Released on April 23, 2020
- New Adventure Pack The Lost Gatekeepers
- The majority of Gatekeeper NPC's have moved to the The Gatekeepers' Grove which can be reached via the Stormreach Harbor.
- Zarnoth the Vigilant Gatekeeper Favor NPC
- Varron Tertius the Schism Shard Collector
- The questgivers (and quest entrances) for all of the following quests:
- Teleport NPC's to the following locations:
- Several bug fixes and typos fixed
- An otherworldly hut has appeared in the Stormreach Harbor.
- There is now a moving platform elevator from the docks in the Stormreach Harbor up the cliffside.
- All Epic XP rewards for Catacombs quests have been increased.
- Epic XP for The Mystery of Delera's Tomb and Free Delera have been Increased.
Released on February 12, 2020
- Two Adventure Packs have had an epic treatment:
- New Class: The Alchemist
- Anniversary event is back
- New 64-bit Client (Beta)
- Changes to Stealth Play
- Melee changes
- Better ways to quickly close the gap to an enemy
- Strikethrough replaces glancing blows
- Allows you to potentially hit more than one enemy with the full strength of the weapon
- Changes throughout the game where glancing blows was updated, it is now Strikethrough
- Non-Quarterstaff Two-Handed Animations have been update
- Changes to the two-handed feat line
- Feat Changes
- New: Simple Thrown Weapon Expertise
- New: Multitude of Missiles
- New: Accelerate Spell Metamagic
- Diety feat lines have been modified
- Cargo hold stat buff and resistance amenities can no longer be bought
- Existing ones you have still work
- Many other changes and bug fixes
Released on November 12, 2019
- A new adventure pack Keep on the Borderlands
- 8 New Quests
- Level 1/2 on Heroic and 20/21 on Epic
- UI Changes:
- In the Looking For Group Menu: The Open Group listing for classes now properly includes Warlocks and will no longer include Epic levels as per its class designation.
- There is a new "+" side-tab off of the "Stats" tab of the Character Sheet Menu, that contains many new statistics
- The quest panel in the Adventure Compendium now displays Heroic quest level and Epic quest level in separate columns, and allows sorting by Epic quest level.
Released on September 10, 2019
- A new adventure pack The Soul Splitter
- 6 New Quests
- Level 17 on Heroic and 32 on Legendary
- Miscellaneous Bug fixes
Discover the mysteries of Sharn! Explore one of the most iconic locations in the Dungeons & Dragons Eberron campaign setting, navigate the power struggles between the rich and powerful as you hunt from the highest towers of the city to the deepest depths of the Cogs.
Players can begin their journey to Sharn through a transport NPC in The Harbor of Stormreach or by using the Boarding Pass available in the Ultimate Edition of the Masterminds of Sharn expansion. Includes nine Story Dungeons, eight Explorer Dungeons, one Explorer Area, and two raids (NOTE: Only one raid is releasing with Update 42. The second raid will be released later this year.)
Released on May 14, 2019Update Loot
Released on December 5, 2018
- New Quest Lost at Sea
- Improved Bard Songs
- Eldritch Knight update
- All level 28 and 29 raid loot stats have been increased in some places to match appropriate values, and some loot has had the minimum level decreased.
- New spells for Sorcerer and Wizard, and changes to pre-existing ones.
- Some bug fixes.
Released on October 3, 2018
- New raid that is part of Dragonblood Prophecy
- New Wood Elf subrace
- Updates to Night Revels
- New private instances for Delera's Graveyard
- Two new challenges
- New cosmetic items
- Visible cloaks
- Including the ability to glamer cloaks
- Only Named Cloaks, and randomly generated cloaks created after U40 will have visible versions
- Heroic loot update to Sentinels of Stormreach
- Bug Fixes
Released on April 11, 2018
- New adventure pack Disciples of Rage
- Artificer changes
- New enhancement tree Renegade Mastermaker
- Changes to the Artificer feats
- Changes to Curative Admixtures
- Druid changes
- Other enhancement tree updates