Combat Style Feats

From DDO Compendium

These are the Combat Style feats.


Feat Type Benefits Prerequesites / Auto Granted
Feat Single Weapon Fighting Icon.png
Improved Single Weapon Fighting
Passive Your Single Weapon Fighting Stance now gives the following:
  • +20% Combat Style bonus to Attack Speed
  • +4 Combat Style Bonus to Melee Power (Additional +2 from Single Weapon Fighting)
  • +25% damage from your appropriate ability score
Prerequisites:
Feat Single Weapon Fighting Icon.png
Greater Single Weapon Fighting
Passive Your Single Weapon Fighting Stance improves:
  • +30% Combat Style bonus to Attack Speed
  • +6 Combat Style to Melee Power
  • +50% of your appropriate ability score to damage
Prerequisites:
Feat Greater Two Handed Fighting Icon.png
Greater Two Handed Fighting
Passive While Two-Handed Fighting:
  • +30% additional Strikethrough chance
  • +4 Combat Style bonus to Melee Power
  • While wielding a Two-Handed Weapon:
    • Ability Score bonus to damage improves to 3x the Ability Score Modifier you sue for damage
  • While wielding a Bastard Sword or Dwarven Waraxe:
    • Ability Score bonus to damage improves to 1.6x the Ability Score Modifier you sue for damage
  • Bonus Damage does not apply in Druid Animal Form
Prerequisites:
Feat Greater Two Weapon Fighting Icon.png
Greater Two Weapon Fighting
Passive
  • +20% off-hand attack proc chance (bringing chance to 80%)
Prerequisites:

Auto Grant:

  • This feat is granted free to Ranger at class level 11
Feat Improved Shield Mastery Icon.png
Improved Shield Mastery
Passive
  • While wielding any type of shield, gain:
    • 8% Doublestrike
  • +6 Combat Style Bonus to Melee Power
  • When wielding a Buckler or Small Shield:
    • +5 Physical Resistance Rating
  • When wielding a Large Shield:
    • +10 Physical Resistance Rating
  • When wielding a Tower Shield:
    • +15 Physical Resistance Rating
Prerequisites:
Feat Improved Two Handed Fighting Icon.png
Improved Two Handed Fighting
Passive While Two-Handed Fighting:
  • +30% additional Strikethrough chance
  • +4 Combat Style bonus to Melee Power
  • While wielding a Two-Handed Weapon:
    • Ability Score bonus to damage improves to 2.5x the Ability Score Modifier you sue for damage
  • While wielding a Bastard Sword or Dwarven Waraxe:
    • Ability Score bonus to damage improves to 1.35x the Ability Score Modifier you sue for damage
  • Bonus Damage does not apply in Druid Animal Form
Prerequisites:
Feat Improved Two Weapon Fighting Icon.png
Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Passive When fighting with two light weapons:
  • +20% off-hand attack proc chance (bringing chance to 60%)
Prerequisites:

Auto Grant:

  • This feat is granted free to Ranger at class level 6
Feat Natural Fighting Icon.png
Natural Fighting
Passive
  • While in Wolf form:
    • +4 Melee Power
    • +4 Physical Resistance Rating
    • +4% Doublestrike
  • While in Bear form:
    • +4 Melee Power
    • +4 Physical Resistance Rating
    • +4% Doublestrike
    • +50% Strikethrough for first time taken, +30% each subsequent time
    • While wielding a Two Handed Weapon
      • Ability Score modifier increases to 2.0 for the first time taken, 2.5 for second, and 3.0 for third
Prerequisites:
  • Requires Level 3 Druid
  • Minimum Level 3
Feat Shield Mastery Icon.png
Shield Mastery
Passive While wielding any shield:
  • +3 Combat Style to Melee Power
  • +3% Doublestrike
  • If Wielding a Buckler or Small Shield:
    • +3 PRR
  • If Wielding a Large Shield:
    • +5 PRR
  • If Wielding a Tower Shield:
    • +10 PRR
Feat Single Weapon Fighting Icon.png
Single Weapon Fighting
Passive When Fighting with a single one-handed weapon, and wielding only an orb, runearm, or nothing in your offhand, gain the following:
  • +10% Combat Style to Attack Speed
  • +2 Combat Style bonus to Melee Power
Prerequisites:
Feat Two Handed Fighting Icon.png
Two Handed Fighting
Passive While wielding a Two-Handed Weapon:
  • +60% Strikethrough Chance
  • +2 Combat Style bonus to Melee Power.
  • Your Ability Score bonus to damage improves to 2x the Ability Score Modifier you use for damage
    • Except for Bastard Sword, Dwarven Waraxe, or Druid Animal Forms
Prerequisites:
Feat Two Weapon Fighting Icon.png
Two Weapon Fighting
Passive
  • Reduces the penalty for fighting with two weapons
  • +20% off-hand attack proc chance (bringing chance to 40%)
Prerequisites:

Auto Grant:

  • This feat is granted free to Ranger at class level 2