Greater Two Weapon Fighting

From DDO Compendium


Feat Greater Two Weapon Fighting Icon.png

Greater Two Weapon Fighting

Type: Passive
Prerequisites:
Description: Increases the chance to produce off hand attacks when fighting with two weapons (or handwraps) by and additional 20% to 80%.
Benefits:
  • +20% off-hand attack proc chance (bringing chance to 80%)
  • Improves the Hit Point Bonus of Heroic Durability
Automatic Grant:
  • This feat is granted free to Ranger at class level 11
Bonus Classes:
  • Fighter
Notes: Does not function in animal forms.