Alignment: Neutral Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral
Hit Dice: d8
Creation: (4 + Intelligence Modifier) x 4
Leveling: 4 + Intelligence Modifier
Simple Weapons (Club, Dagger, Dart, Quarterstaff, Sickle, Unarmed)
Martial Weapons (Scimitar)
Light Armor (Non-metal)
Medium Armor (Non-metal)
Shields (Non-metal shields except tower shields)
Powerful spell casters and shapechangers, druids have a large variety of divine spells and can change into various animal forms to change the role they play in a group.
Druids use divine magic and gain all of their spells as they level up. They don't have to inscribe new spells like wizards or pick a subset life favored souls. Druids also have the amazing ability to actually change form into animals and other natural creatures. They can use this to change the way they attack enemies.
Unlike wizards and sorcerers, druids have access to healing spells, but cannot heal as much as clerics and favored souls.
At taverns or rest shrines, druids can switch spells to better address the challenges of their current quest.
Druids also have pets to aid them in battle that advance and grow with them.
|Past Life: Druid||You were a Druid in a past life. You occasionally find yourself gazing at the stars and get sentimental around mistletoe. Each time you acquire this feat:
|Past Life: Harbinger of Nature's Wrath||You recall more about your past life as a druid. By taking this feat you gain:
- See Also: Druid Spells
- A Druid casts arcane and divine spells.
- To learn and cast a spell, a Druid must have a Wisdom score equal to at least 10 + spell level.
- The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a Druid's spell is 10 + spell level + Druid's Wisdom modifier.
- Some spells can only be cast if the Druid is in a Wild Shape.
- Druids do not need to learn their spells, they are born with the ability to cast them and therefore only need to choose which ones they are going to use.
- Druids are given a spell slot for spontaneous casting, and that is automatically filled with the spells to summon a creature companion.
They can equip:
- Companion Collars
- Light, Medium or Heavy armor
All druids take an oath that prohibits them from wearing metal armor, using metal shields or orbs, and using rune arms. Doing so suppresses your druidic abilities. Warforged druids are forbidden from taking armor feats other than Composite Plating.
If desired, they can wear armor anyway (though they’ll be clumsy in it), or they can gain training in the proper use of armor via enhancements.
If they choose to still wear restricted armor, they cannot:
- Cast spells
- Cast SLAs
- Use wildshape
Armor restricts the complicated gestures that a druid must make while casting any spell that has a somatic component (most do). The armor and shield descriptions list the arcane spell failure chance for different armors and shields.
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Reflex Save||Will Save||Autogranted||Spell Points||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||5th||6th||7th||8th||9th|
|1||+0/+0||+2||+0||+2||Call Wolf Companion, Revive Wolf Companion, Spontaneous Casting Druidic Oath, Goodberry, Wild Empathy, Magical Training||130||3||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|2||+1/+1/+6||+3||+0||+3||Wild Shape (Wolf or Bear)||155||4||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|5||+3/+3/+8||+4||+1||+4||Wild Shape (Wolf or Bear)||230||5||4||3||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|7||+5/+5/+10/+15||+5||+2||+5||Improved Wild Empathy||295||5||5||4||3||-||-||-||-||-|
|8||+6/+6/+11/+16||+6||+2||+6||Wild Shape (Winter Wolf or Dire Bear)||335||5||5||5||4||-||-||-||-||-|
|11||+8/+8/+13/+18||+7||+3||+7||Wild Shape (Winter Wolf or Dire Bear)||485||6||6||6||5||4||3||-||-||-|
|13||+9/+9/+14/+19||+8||+4||+8||Wild Shape (Fire or Water Elemental), Veil the Elements||610||6||6||6||6||5||4||3||-||-|
|17||+12/+12/+17/+22||+10||+5||+10||Wild Shape (Fire or Water Elemental)||920||6||6||6||6||6||6||5||4||3|
- Call Wolf Companion: Activate this ability to summon your wolf companion.
- Revive Wolf Companion: Activate this ability revive your wolf companion three times per rest.
- Spontaneous Casting You gain an additional spell preparation slot per spell level to cast Summon Nature's Ally spell of that level.
- Druidic Oath: Druids are prohibited from wearing metal armour, using metal shields, and using rune arms. Doing so suppresses your Druidic abilities. Warforged Druids are forbidden from taking armour feats other than Composite Plating.
- Goodberry: Transmutes natural matter around you into Goodberries. Goodberries are infused with primal magic, and provide a full meal's nourishment. If eaten in a tavern, they act as tavern food and drink, refilling your health and spell points. When cast, Goodberries appear in your inventory. The higher the caster level, the more nourishing the Goodberries are.
- Wilderness Lore: Represents your knowledge of the wilderness. This feat is received once for every druid level.
- Wild Empathy: Activate this ability to lower an animal's or beast's aggression, effectively mesmerizing them.
- Magical Training: Magical training gives the user additional benefits for spell casting.
- Wild Shape (Wolf or Bear): Druids must pick between Wolf or Bear for their first wild shape. They will receive the other shape at level 5.
- Wild Shape (Wolf or Bear): Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 2.
- Improved Wild Empathy: Allows the druid to charm an animal (similar to the Charm Monster spell) for 5 mins. It can be used 3 times / rest period with a 60 second cool down.
- Wild Shape (Winter Wolf or Dire Bear): Choose between Winter Wolf and Dire Bear forms. The other form will be granted at level 11.
- Venom Immunity: You are immune to ability score damage from natural poisons. (This has no effect on magical or supernatural poisons.)
- Wild Shape (Winter Wolf or Dire Bear): Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 8.
- Wild Shape (Fire or Water Elemental): Druids now are granted their choice of either a Fire Elemental shape or a Water Elemental shape. The other will be granted at level 17.
- Veil the Elements: Druids can suppress the visual look of the elemental shape they are current in.
- Timeless Body: Your soul is balanced. No corrupt influences can possess your body after death - you are immune to the spawn effect of most undead.
- Wild Shape (Fire or Water Elemental): Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 13.