Class InformationCost: 1,495
Alignment: Neutral Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral
Hit Dice: d8
Creation: (4 + Intelligence Modifier) x 4
Leveling: 4 + Intelligence Modifier
Simple Weapons (Club, Dagger, Dart, Quarterstaff, Sickle, Unarmed)
Martial Weapons (Scimitar)
Light Armor (Non-metal)
Medium Armor (Non-metal)
Shields (Non-metal shields except tower shields)
Powerful spell casters and shapechangers, druids have a large variety of divine spells and can change into various animal forms to change the role they play in a group.
Druids use divine magic and gain all of their spells as they level up. They don't have to inscribe new spells like wizards or pick a subset life favored souls. Druids also have the amazing ability to actually change form into animals and other natural creatures. They can use this to change the way they attack enemies.
Unlike wizards and sorcerers, druids have access to healing spells, but cannot heal as much as clerics and favored souls.
At taverns or rest shrines, druids can switch spells to better address the challenges of their current quest.
Druids also have pets to aid them in battle that advance and grow with them.
|Past Life: Druid||You were a Druid in a past life. You occasionally find yourself gazing at the stars and get sentimental around mistletoe. Each time you acquire this feat:
|Past Life: Harbinger of Nature's Wrath||You recall more about your past life as a druid. By taking this feat you gain:
They can equip:
- Companion Collars
- Light, Medium or Heavy armor
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Reflex Save||Will Save||Autogranted||Spell Points||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||5th||6th||7th||8th||9th|
- Call Wolf Companion: Activate this ability to summon your wolf companion.
- Spontaneous Casting You gain an additional spell preparation slot per spell level to cast Summon Nature's Ally spell of that level.
- Druidic Oath: Druids are prohibited from wearing metal armour, using metal shields, and using rune arms. Doing so suppresses your Druidic abilities. Warforged Druids are forbidden from taking armour feats other than Composite Plating.
- Goodberry: Transmutes natural matter around you into Goodberries. Goodberries are infused with primal magic, and provide a full meal's nourishment. If eaten in a tavern, they act as tavern food and drink, refilling your health and spell points. When cast, Goodberries appear in your inventory. The higher the caster level, the more nourishing the Goodberries are.
- Wilderness Lore: Represents your knowledge of the wilderness. This feat is received once for every druid level.
- Wild Empathy: Activate this ability to lower an animal's or beast's aggression, effectively mesmerizing them.
- Magical Training: Magical training gives the user additional benefits for spell casting.
- Wild Shape (Wolf or Bear): Druids must pick between Wolf or Bear for their first wild shape. They will receive the other shape at level 5.
- Wild Shape (Wolf or Bear): Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 2.
- Improved Wild Empathy: Allows the druid to charm an animal (similar to the Charm monster spell) for 5 mins. It can be used 3 times / rest period with a 60 second cool down.
- Wild Shape (Winter Wolf or Dire Bear): Choose between Winter Wolf and Dire Bear forms. The other form will be granted at level 11.
- Venom Immunity: You are immune to ability score damage from natural poisons. (This has no effect on magical or supernatural poisons.)
- Wild Shape (Winter Wolf or Dire Bear): Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 8.
- Wild Shape (Fire or Water Elemental): Druids now are granted their choice of either a Fire Elemental shape or a Water Elemental shape. The other will be granted at level 17.
- Timeless Body: Your soul is balanced. No corrupt influences can possess your body after death - you are immune to the spawn effect of most undead.
- Wild Shape (Fire or Water Elemental): Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 13.