Alignment: Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral
Hit Dice: d8
Creation: (6 + Intelligence Modifier) x 4
Leveling: 6 + Intelligence Modifier
Use Magic Device
Martial Weapons (Longsword, Rapier, Short Sword, Shortbow)
Shields (except tower shields)
Stormsingers combine the magic of music with the elemental powers of the storm! Congure storms of magical music to electrify your enemies and freeze them to their core!
Playing songs is the bard's most impressive ability. With songs bards can give a boost to their allies abilities or subdue foes. The Fascinate song can mesmerize and immobilize enemies better than other class's spells or abilities.
Bards also have mastery of many different kinds of spells. They can heal allies or attack and manipulate foes and have more spell points than any of the other melee or specialist classes.
With this special blend of abilities, bards can make any party more effective, regardless of composition.
|Past Life: Stormsinger||You were a Bard Stormsinger in a past life. You occasionally find yourself humming a merry tune. Each time you acquire this feat you gain:
|Past Life: Bardic Dilettante||You recall more about your past life as a bard. By taking this feat you gain:
- See Also: Stormsinger Spells
- A Stormsinger casts spells from a selection of arcane and divine spells, which are drawn from the Stormsinger spell list. The casting ability of a Stormsinger is his Charisma.
- Like sorcerers, stormsingers do not have to prepare spells. Instead they can learn a limited number of spells which are always available to be cast.
- A Stormsinger also gets bonus spell points from his Charisma modifier.
- A Stormsinger is limited to casting spells no higher level than his Charisma-10.
- The Arcane Spell Failure from light armor (but not shields) is ignored by Stormsingers when casting Stormsinger spells.
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Reflex Save||Will Save||Autogranted||Spell Points||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||5th||6th|
|1||+0/+0||+0||+2||+2||Arcane Lore, Magical Training, Dismiss Charm, Fascinate, Bardic Ballad, Religious Lore, Wilderness Lore||50||1||-||-||-||-||-|
|12||+9/+9/+14/+19||+4||+8||+8||Song of Freedom||325||4||4||4||3||-||-|
- Arcane Lore: Represents your knowledge of the arcane. This feat is received once for every stormsinger level.
- Magical Training: Magical training gives the user additional benefits for spell casting.
- Dismiss Charm: Activate this short-ranged ability while targeting a charmed, commanded, controlled, or dominated enemy that is under your control to dispel the controlling effect.
- Fascinate: This feat forces the enemy to sit quietly and take no action for a short period of time or until it is attacked. Requires 3 or more ranks in the Perform skill.
- Bardic Ballad: You are constantly surrounded by a faint aura of Bardic Music, and it benefits you and your nearby allies in combat. You and all nearby allies receive the benefits of Inspire Courage as long as you are alive and not incapacitated, providing a +1 music bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saving throws versus fear, as well as +3 universal Spell Power.
- Religious Lore: This feat grants represents your knowledge of religion. Obtain at level 1, 3, 5, 7, etc. of bard taken.
- Wilderness Lore: This feat grants represents your knowledge of the wilderness. Obtain at level 1, 3, 5, 7, etc. of bard taken.
- Bardic Inspiration: Activate this ability to Inspire a single target ally or yourself. Future abilities can modify or increase the effect of your Inspiration, and gaining more effective stormsinger levels will increase your duration of this ability. At stormsinger level 3, this automatically includes Inspire Competence, providing a +4 Music bonus to all skill checks.
- Suggestion: A bard of 6th level or higher with 9 or more ranks in the Perform skill can use a song that casts a spell similar to the Suggestion spell on a creature that he has already fascinated. Using this ability does not break the bard’s concentration on the fascinate effect, nor does it allow a second saving throw against the fascinate effect.
- Soothing Song: Sing a song to apply a small positive energy heal to your target and nearby party members.
- Song of Freedom: A bard of 12th level or higher with 15 or more ranks in the Perform skill can use its music or poetics to break all enchantments affecting an ally. The ally must be within 30 feet and able to see and hear the bard. The bard must also be able to see the ally. This ability is equivalent to the Break Enchantment spell.