Hit Dice: d12
Creation: (4 + Intelligence Modifier) x 4
Leveling: 4 + Intelligence Modifier
Shields (except tower shields)
Barbarians possess incredible strength and offensive power. They are not as well armored as fighters, but they can absorb damage and go into a battle rage to overwhelm their enemies.
Barbarians are the beasts of the battlefield. Often using huge two-handed weapons or two weapons at once, they can deal immense amounts of melee damage.
By tapping into the raw fury of nature, barbarians can enter a battle rage that boosts their fighting ability to extreme levels, but they need to recover afterwards.
Barbarians also have the ability to shrug off or absorb some incoming physical attacks without taking damage. This is called damage reduction (DR) and can help make up for their lack of heavy armor.
|Past Life: Barbarian||You were a Barbarian in a past life. You occasionally find yourself filled with a nearly irresistible urge to smash boxes. With your head. Each time you acquire this feat you gain:
|Past Life: Berserker's Fury||You recall more about your past life as a barbarian. By taking this feat you gain:
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Reflex Save||Will Save||Autogranted|
|1||+1/+1/+6||+2||+0||+0||Dismiss Rage, Fast Movement, Rage (1/Day)|
|2||+2/+2/+7||+3||+0||+0||Damage Reduction 3%|
|3||+3/+3/+8||+3||+1||+1||Trap Sense +1|
|4||+4/+4/+9||+4||+1||+1||Rage (2/Day), Uncanny Dodge|
|5||+5/+5/+10/+15||+4||+1||+1||Damage Reduction 4%|
|6||+6/+6/+11/+16||+5||+2||+2||Trap Sense +2|
|8||+8/+8/+13/+18||+6||+2||+2||Damage Reduction 5%, Rage (3/Day), Improved Uncanny Dodge (2/day)|
|9||+9/+9/+14/+19||+6||+3||+3||Trap Sense +3|
|11||+11/+11/+16/+21||+7||+3||+3||Damage Reduction 6%, Greater Rage|
|12||+12/+12/+17/+22||+8||+4||+4||Rage (4/Day), Trap Sense +4|
|14||+14/+14/+19/+24||+9||+4||+4||Damage Reduction 7%, Indomitable Will|
|15||+15/+15/+20/+25||+9||+5||+5||Trap Sense +5, Trap Sense +6|
|17||+17/+17/+22/+27||+10||+5||+5||Damage Reduction 8%, Tireless Rage|
|20||+20/+20/+25/+30||+12||+6||+6||Damage Reduction 9%, Mighty Rage, Rage (6/Day)|
- Dismiss Rage: Activate this barbarian ability to prematurely end your rage.
- Fast Movement: Allows barbarians to move 10% faster than other characters. This bonus applies even when wearing heavy armor.
- Rage (1/Day): Activate this barbarian ability to enter a bloodthirsty frenzy, granting you a +4 bonus to Strength and Constitution, a +2 Morale bonus to Will saves, and a -2 penalty to AC. When the rage ends, however, you will lose the hit points granted to you by increased Constitution and become fatigued. The duration of Rage is 18 + (Constitution modifier x 6) seconds. The rage-enhanced Constitution score is used for this calculation.
- Wilderness Lore: This feat grants represents your knowledge of the wilderness. One for every level of barbarian.
- Damage Reduction 3%: Grants 3% damage reduction to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Trap Sense +1: This feat grants the following bonuses. +1 on reflex saving throws vs. traps and +1 Armor Class vs. trap attacks.
- Rage (2/Day): You can now rage 2 times per rest.
- Uncanny Dodge: This feat grants you a 1% passive bonus to Dodge at levels 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, and 20. Also, you can activate this ability to gain a temporary 25% dodge bonus and a +4 reflex save bonus. Cooldown: 180 seconds
- Damage Reduction 4%: Damage reduction improves to a 4% reduction to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Trap Sense +2: Trap sense bonus improves to +2.
- Damage Reduction 5%: Damage reduction improves to a 5% reduction to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Rage (3/Day): You can now rage 3 times per rest.
- Improved Uncanny Dodge (2/day): This feat replaces the regular uncanny dodge feat and enhances it. You can activate this ability to gain a temporary 50% dodge bonus and a +6 reflex save bonus. Cooldown: 120 seconds
- Trap Sense +3: Trap sense bonus improves to +3.
- Damage Reduction 6%: Damage reduction improves to a 6% reduction to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Greater Rage: The bonuses to a barbarian's rage increase to a total of +6 Strength, +6 Constitution and +3 to will saving throws but the barbarian still incurs a reduction of its Armor Class by 2. Fatigue penalties remain the same as regular rage. Replaces the regular rage feat. While wearing medium armor and Barbarian Rage is active, gain +10 Physical Resistance Rating. While Barbarian Rage is active, gain +10 Melee Power.
- Damage Reduction 7%: Damage reduction improves a 7% reduction to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks. (Currently not displayed upon level up, but does function correctly)
- Indomitable Will: While in a rage, a barbarian of 14th level or higher gains a +4 bonus on Will saves to resist enchantment spells. This bonus stacks with all other modifiers, including the morale bonus on Will saves he also receives during his rage.
- Trap Sense +5: Trap sense bonus improves to +5.
- Rage (5/Day): You can now rage 5 times per rest.
- Damage Reduction 8%: Damage reduction improves to an 8% reduction to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Tireless Rage: Upon reaching level 17, a barbarian is no longer fatigued after raging. Also grants a stacking +2 Strength and Constitution and a +1 Morale Bonus to Will Saving Throws while raging.
- Trap Sense +6: Trap sense bonus improves to +6.
- Damage Reduction 9%: Damage reduction improves to a 9% reduction to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Mighty Rage: Upon reaching level 20, a barbarian's rage grows stronger. When raging, your base bonus to Strength and Constitution are increased to +8 and your morale bonus to Will saves is increased to +4.
- Rage (6/Day): You can now rage 6 times per rest.