Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 58.85
Damage Types: Slash, Good, Lawful, Silver, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Holy 9: This weapon is wielded by the pure to smite the wicked, dealing an additional 9d6 good damage on each hit. This effect makes this weapon good aligned.
- Keen V: Passive: The base critical threat range of this weapon is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat. In addition, this weapons deals an additional +2[W] damage.
- Axomatic 9: This weapon is righteous and wielded by those who stand against chaos, dealing an addition 9d6 law damage on each hit. This effect makes the weapon lawfully aligned. Chaotic characters wielding this weapon will suffer one negative level.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Legendary Inevitable Balance:
- Find the balance...:
- … but do not stray too close to any one edge.
- Instead, find true balance...:
- … from somewhere in the middle.
- Silver, Alchemical: A complex process involving metallurgy and alchemy can bond silver to a weapon made of steel so that it bypasses the protective damage reduction of creatures such as lycanthropes and vampires.
Material: This item is made out of: Silver
Hardness: 37 Durability: 350
Description: Commissioned as thanks for a daring rescue by a prodigal monk, these matching blades were lost at sea decades ago. The inscription on the blade reads 'a small repayment' in flowing Elven script. Whoever this 'Arkat' was, he must have done something very heroic.