|Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 15
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 11.00
Damage Types: Slash, Good, Lawful, Silver, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- +5 Enhancement Bonus: Weapons and Shields: +5 Enhancement Bonus Attack and Damage rolls. Armor and Shields: +5 enhancement bonus to Armor Class.
- Holy 4: This weapon is wielded by the pure to smite the wicked, dealing an additional 4d6 good damage on each hit. This effect makes this weapon good aligned.
- Keen: Passive: base critical threat range of this weapon is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat. Vorpal strikes by this weapon also bypass all Fortification.
- Axomatic 4: This weapon is righteous and wielded by those who stand against chaos, dealing an addition 4d6 law damage on each hit. This effect makes the weapon lawfully aligned. Chaotic characters wielding this weapon will suffer one negative level.
- Silver, Alchemical: A complex process involving metallurgy and alchemy can bond silver to a weapon made of steel so that it bypasses the protective damage reduction of creatures such as lycanthropes and vampires.
- Red Augment Slot: Empty
|Inevitable Balance: |
Find the balance...:
- … but do not stray too close to any one edge.
Instead, find true balance...:
- … from somewhere in the middle.
Material: This item is made out of: Silver
Hardness: 23 Durability: 210
|Commissioned as thanks for a daring rescue by a prodigal monk, these matching blades were lost at sea decades ago. The inscription on the blade reads 'a small repayment' in flowing Elven script. Whoever this 'Arkat' was, he must have done something very heroic.|
|Base Value: 6,000 2