Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 58.85
Damage Types: Slash, Cold Iron, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Negativity 9: This weapon is sheathed in Negative Energy. The weapon deals an additional 9d6 Negative Energy damage each hit.
- Keen V: Passive: The base critical threat range of this weapon is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat. In addition, this weapons deals an additional +2[W] damage.
- Improved Deception: This weapon/item is hard to focus upon and thus provides a +5 enhancement bonus to Bluff checks. In addition, Improved Deception weapons has a 10% chance to envelop the target in darkness, making them vulnerable to sneak attacks for a short time.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Inevitable Balance:
- Find the balance...:
- … but do not stray too close to any one edge.
- Instead, find true balance...:
- … from somewhere in the middle.
- Cold Iron: This iron, mined deep underground and know for its effectiveness against fey creatures and some demons, is forged at a lower temperature to preserve its delicate properties.
Material: This item is made out of: Cold Iron
Hardness: 39 Durability: 350
Description: Commissioned as thanks for a daring rescue from a prodigal monk, these matching blades were lost at sea decades ago. The inscription on the blade reads 'a small repayment' in flowing Elven script. Whoever this 'Arkat' was, he must have done something very heroic.