|Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 58.85
Damage Types: Pierce, Bludgeon, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Transmuted Platinum (Epic): This weapon, made of transmuted platinum, is slightly magically unstable, and has a chance to transfer its magic to those it strikes. Struck enemies have a small chance to turn into transmuted platinum, preventing all movement, with a DC of 70 negating this effect.
- Impact V: Passive: The base critical threat range is doubled. This weapon deals an additional +2[W], and the base critical threat range is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat.
- Boneshatter: This weapon is powerful enough to shatter the bones of those it strikes. On an attack roll of 20 which is confirmed a critical hit, the weapon breaks multiple bones in the target's body, causing significant impairment. Creatures with skeletons take 40d6 damage and will have their movement and attacks slowed by 25% and their attack damage reduced by 25% when their bones are shattered.
- Seeker +21: +21 Enhancement bonus to confirm critical hits, and damage (before multiplier) on critical hits.
- Doublestrike 23%: This item grants a 23% Enhancement bonus to activate a doublestrike on your melee attacks.
- Spiked: This weapon is studded with vicious spikes, causing to to deal piercing damage in addition to its normal damage types.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Legendary Part of the Family:
- 3 Pieces Equipped:
- +15% Artifact bonus to Doublestrike
- +25 Artifact bonus to Melee Power
- +15% Artifact bonus to damage versus the Helpless
- +10% Artifact bonus to Fortification Bypass
Material: This item is made out of: Cloth
Hardness: 42 Durability: 410
|Dust those knuckles, punk.
|Base Value: 11,603