Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 58.85
Damage Types: Slash, Good, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Coruscating 9: This effect causes the edges of this weapon to coruscate, dealing 9d6 Light damage on each hit.
- Keen V: Passive: This weapon deals an additional +2[W] damage. In addition, base critical threat range of this weapon is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat.
- Sovereign Banishing: On Hit: 4d6 Bane damage to Outsiders. On Vorpal Hit: If an outsider struck by this weapon has fewer than 3000 Hit Points, it is instantly slain. If an outsider has above 3000 Hit Points, it takes 300 damage.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Legendary Inevitable Balance:
- Find the balance...:
- … but do not stray too close to any one edge.
- Instead, find true balance...:
- … from somewhere in the middle.
- Flametouched Iron: Mined only in Thrane, flametouched iron is rare and considered sacred by the Church of the Silver Flame. When mined, this iron variety has a speckled dark red color, resembling rust. Adherents of the Church of the Silver Flame believe that flametouched iron carries the particular blessing of their deity, and they use it to make holy symbols, weapons, and armor A flametouched iron weapon is treated as a good-aligned weapon.
Material: This item is made out of: Flametouched Iron
Hardness: 25 Durability: 210
Description: Commissioned as thanks for a daring rescue from a prodigal monk, these matching blades were lost at sea decades ago. The inscription on the blade reads 'a small repayment' in flowing Elven script. Whoever this 'Arkat' was, he must have done something very heroic.