|Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 46.75
Damage Types: Slash, Good, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- +15 Enhancement Bonus: Weapons and Shields: +15 Enhancement Bonus Attack and Damage rolls. Armor and Shields: +15 enhancement bonus to Armor Class.
- Coruscating 6: This effect causes the edges of this weapon to coruscate, dealing 6d6 Light damage on each hit.
- Keen: Passive: base critical threat range of this weapon is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat. Vorpal strikes by this weapon also bypass all Fortification.
- Sovereign Banishing: On Hit: 4d6 Bane damage to Outsiders. On Vorpal Hit: If an outsider struck by this weapon has fewer than 3000 Hit Points, it is instantly slain. If an outsider has above 3000 Hit Points, it takes 300 damage.
- Flametouched Iron: Mined only in Thrane, flametouched iron is rare and considered sacred by the Church of the Silver Flame. When mined, this iron variety has a speckled dark red color, resembling rust. Adherents of the Church of the Silver Flame believe that flametouched iron carries the particular blessing of their deity, and they use it to make holy symbols, weapons, and armor A flametouched iron weapon is treated as a good-aligned weapon.
- Red Augment Slot: Empty
|Legendary Inevitable Balance: |
Find the balance...:
- … but do not stray too close to any one edge.
Instead, find true balance...:
- … from somewhere in the middle.
Material: This item is made out of: Flametouched Iron
Hardness: 39 Durability: 350
|Commissioned as thanks for a daring rescue from a prodigal monk, these matching blades were lost at sea decades ago. The inscription on the blade reads 'a small repayment' in flowing Elven script. Whoever this 'Arkat' was, he must have done something very heroic.|
|Base Value: 11,600 2