Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 58.85
Damage Types: Slash, Evil, Adamantine, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Unholy 9: This weapon is used by the wicked to smite the pure, dealing an additional 9d6 evil damage on each hit. This effect makes the weapon evil aligned.
- Keen V: Passive: This weapon deals an additional +2[W] damage. In addition, base critical threat range of this weapon is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat.
- Bleeding 9: This weapon is cruelly sharp and will do an additional 9d8 damage to targets that are vulnerable to bleeding.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Legendary Inevitable Balance:
- Find the balance...:
- … but do not stray too close to any one edge.
- Instead, find true balance...:
- … from somewhere in the middle.
- Adamantine: Found only in meteorites an the rarest of veins in magical areas, this ultrahard metal adds to the quality of a weapon or suit of armor. Weapons made of adamantine have the ability to bypass the protective damage reduction of certain monsters.
Material: This item is made out of: Adamantine
Hardness: 49 Durability: 350
Description: Commissioned as thanks for a daring rescue by a prodigal monk, these matching blades were lost at sea decades ago. The inscription on the blade reads 'a small repayment' in flowing Elven script. Whoever this 'Arkat' was, he must have done something very heroic.