|Medium Armor Proficiency
Minimum Level: 20
Absolute Minimum Level: 8
Bound to Character on Acquire
Armor Bonus: +14
Max Dex Bonus: 18
Armor Check Penalty: -1
Spell Failure: 20%
Target: Foe, Positional, Breakable
Duration: 40 Seconds + 2 Seconds per Caster Level
School: Conjuration (Acid)(Creation)
A bank of heavy yellowish green, poisonous fog rises up, slaying weak targets wthin the cloud while inflicting on stronger targets 1 to 4 Constitution damage and 2 to 12 acid damage plus an additional 1 acid damage for every caster level up to caster level 20. Successful Fortitude saves reduces the Constitution and Acid damage by half. This fog obscures sight, giving all creatures in the fog concealment (attackers have 20% miss chance). Creatures immune to poison are undamaged by this spell.
|Caster Level: 20|
|2 / 2 Charges(Recharged/Day: 2)|
- +6 Enhancement Bonus: Weapons and Shields: +6 Enhancement Bonus Attack and Damage rolls. Armor and Shields: +6 enhancement bonus to Armor Class.
- Curse of Repulsiveness: Passive: -1 penalty to Charisma.
- Constitution +7: Passive: +7 Enhancement bonus to Constitution.
- Insightful Constitution +2: Passive: +2 Insight bonus to Constitution.
- Proof Against Poison +4: This item grants its wearer immunity to natural poisons. This item also grants a +4 Enhancement bonus to saving throws against magical poisons, and the wearer does not fail saving throws against them on a roll of a natural 1 (this renders the wearer immune to magical poisons with a DC of less than 5 + their Fortitude save).
- Blue Augment Slot: Empty
Material: This item is made out of: Leather
Hardness: 17 Durability: 154
|Description: The sturdy hide of the hyena Stinkpelt, can be fashioned into a suit of armor that is easier to move around in than most hide armor, though little can be done about the stench.
|Base Value: 4,001