- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Doublestrike 23%: This item grants a 23% Enhancement bonus to activate a doublestrike on your melee attacks.
- Identity Crisis: Enemies hit by this weapon are plagued by visions of their past and future selves, significantly slowing their movements.
- Legendary Paralyzing: Any creature struck by this weapon must succeed on a Fortitude DC: 100 save or be paralyzed. The target may attempt a new save to end the effect every several seconds; otherwise the paralysis lasts for 1 minute. Certain creatures, such as the Undead and Constructs, cannot be paralyzed.
- Freedom of Movement: This item grants its wearer the ability to move and attack normally while under the influence of magic that impedes movement, such as paralysis, solid fog, slow and web.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Empty Orange Augment Slot: This item has a Orange Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red or Yellow Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.