Martial Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Character on Acquire
Base Damage: 69.55
Damage Types: Slash, Evil, Magic
Critical Roll: 15 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Nearly Finished: This item isn't quite finished, but it's only a step away from completion. Bring it to a Cannith Reforging Station and combine it with melted materials to activate this item's set bonus trigger.
- Keen V: Passive: The base critical threat range of this weapon is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat. In addition, this weapons deals an additional +2[W] damage.
- Identity Crisis: Enemies hit by this weapon are plagued by visions of their past and future selves, significantly slowing their movements.
- Enhanced Bloodrage: This weapon is enhanced by blood - your blood! Each time you take damage or kill an enemy, there is a small chance that you will fall into an unholy bloodrage, greatly increasing your Strength, Constitution, and Damage. However, this rage will leave you more vulnerable to Physical attacks, slightly reducing your Armor Class.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Adamantine: Found only in meteorites an the rarest of veins in magical areas, this ultrahard metal adds to the quality of a weapon or suit of armor. Weapons made of adamantine have the ability to bypass the protective damage reduction of certain monsters.
Material: This item is made out of: Adamantine
Hardness: 49 Durability: 330
Description: This poisoned kukri was taken from the hands of a ferocious Gnoll named Gish, and is built to cause incredible damage to your enemies. A strange pattern is inlaid upon the blade. It reacts strangely to blood...