|Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 28
Bound to Character on Acquire
Base Damage: 51.15
Damage Types: Pierce, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: DEX
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Glass Shards: This weapon is made of fragile glass and will shatter on impact, inflicting a bleed effect on targets vulnerable to bleeding. This bleed does 2d10 damage per stack every two seconds, last for 20 seconds, and can stack up to 100 times.
- Keen V: Passive: This weapon deals an additional +2[W] damage. In addition, base critical threat range of this weapon is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat.
- Sovereign Disruption: On Hit: 4d6 Bane damage to Undead
On Vorpal Hit: If an undead struck by this weapon his fewer than 3000 Hit Points it is instantly slain, If the undead has above 3000 Hit Points, it takes 300 damage.
- Hemorrhaging: This weapon is incredibly sharp and will do an additional 2d8 damage to targets that are vulnerable to bleeding.
- Returning: This missile will return to you.
- Empty Purple Augment Slot: This item has a Purple Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue or Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
Material: This item is made out of: Glass
Hardness: 38 Durability: 295
|A glass that seeks the heart.
|Base Value: 11,300