- Enhancement Bonus +3: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +3 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +3 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Axomatic 2: This weapon is righteous and wielded by those who stand against chaos, dealing an addition 2d4 law damage on each hit. This effect makes the weapon lawfully aligned. Chaotic characters wielding this weapon will suffer one negative level.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- One Of:
- Dazing V: On hit: Your target suffers a -1 Penalty to Will Saving Throws for 6 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times. This effect may only occur on-hit once every three seconds. Passive: The DC of the saving throw to resist your Stunning Blow and Stunning Fist combat feats is increased by 10.
- Deception: 5% chance on hit: Your target becomes bluffed for 4 seconds. Bluffed enemies can be targeted by Sneak Attacks even while targeting you. Passive: +5 to hit and +10 to damage to attacks that qualify as Sneak Attacks
- Ribcracker V: On Critical Hit: 11d6 bludgeoning damage from weapons with x2 Critical Multiplier, 11d8 bludgeoning damage from weapons with a x3 Critical Multiplier, and 11d10 bludgeoning damage from weapons with a x4 or greater Critical Multiplier.
- Doublestrike 5%: This item grants a 5% Enhancement bonus to activate a doublestrike on your melee attacks.
- Riposte V: When missed by an attack: Deals 5d4 damage to your attacker. Passive: +3 Insight Bonus to Armor Class, +2 Insight bonus to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will Saving Throws.
- Improved Destruction: On hit: Your target gains a stack of Armor Destruction. (-1 Penalty to Armor Class, -1% of its Fortification. 20 Second duration. Stacks up to 15 times.) This effect may trigger once every second.
- Ghostbane V: On Hit: 5d4 Bane Damage vs. Undead. (Bane damage cannot be resisted.)
Passive: Attacks from this weapon bypass the miss chance of incorporeal creatures, such as ghosts, shadows, and wraiths.