Category:Favored Soul Class Feats
From DDO Compendium
- Religious Lore: This feat grants represents your knowledge of religion. This feat is received once for every favored soul level.
- Magical Training: Magical training gives the user additional benefits for spell casting.
- Follower of your faith: Choose one of the Follower feats that are available based on the deities your race follows. This will be used as the bases for subsequent a feats at levels 3, 6, 12 and 20.
- Grace of Battle or Knowledge of Battle: Choose a feat that allows you to use either your Charisma (Grace of Battle) or Wisdom (Knowledge of Battle) for to-hit and damage purposes with your deities' Favored Weapon if it is higher than your Strength bonus. This benefit only applies if your Favored Soul level is equal to or greater than half of your total Heroic Character level.
- Child of your faith: Gain an additional feat that adds to the attack and damage bonus for your deities favored weapon.
- Energy Absorption: Choose an element to add 10% energy absorption from one of:
- Deity Active Ability: A new active ability feat will be chosen at this level. It is based on the deity feat chosen at level 1.
- Stout of Heart or Purity of Heart: Choose a feat that gives you extra Hit Points or Spell Points per Heroic and Epic Character level.
- Energy Absorption: Choose an additional element to add stacking energy resistance (one not chosen at level 5) from one of:
- Beloved of your faith: Gain an additional feat that adds to the attack and damage bonus for your deities favored weapon.
- Energy Absorption: Choose an additional element to add stacking energy resistance (one not chosen at level 5 or 10) from one of:
- Leap of Faith: Gain the Leap of Faith feat that allows you to leap through the air to bring the fight to your enemies or traverse chasms that make normal adventurers balk.
- Damage Reduction 10: Gain Damage Reduction 10, that is bypassed by material specific to your chosen deity.
Pages in category "Favored Soul Class Feats"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.