Category:Druid Class Feats
From DDO Compendium
- Call Wolf Companion: Activate this ability to summon your wolf companion.
- Spontaneous Casting You gain an additional spell preparation slot per spell level to cast Summon Nature's Ally spell of that level.
- Druidic Oath: Druids are prohibited from wearing metal armour, using metal shields, and using rune arms. Doing so suppresses your Druidic abilities. Warforged Druids are forbidden from taking armour feats other than Composite Plating.
- Goodberry: Transmutes natural matter around you into Goodberries. Goodberries are infused with primal magic, and provide a full meal's nourishment. If eaten in a tavern, they act as tavern food and drink, refilling your health and spell points. When cast, Goodberries appear in your inventory. The higher the caster level, the more nourishing the Goodberries are.
- Wilderness Lore: Represents your knowledge of the wilderness. This feat is received once for every druid level.
- Wild Empathy: Activate this ability to lower an animal's or beast's aggression, effectively mesmerizing them.
- Magical Training: Magical training gives the user additional benefits for spell casting.
- Wild Shape (Wolf or Bear): Druids must pick between Wolf or Bear for their first wild shape. They will receive the other shape at level 5.
- Wild Shape (Wolf or Bear): Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 2.
- Improved Wild Empathy: Allows the druid to charm an animal (similar to the Charm monster spell) for 5 mins. It can be used 3 times / rest period with a 60 second cool down.
- Wild Shape (Winter Wolf or Dire Bear): Choose between Winter Wolf and Dire Bear forms. The other form will be granted at level 11.
- Venom Immunity: You are immune to ability score damage from natural poisons. (This has no effect on magical or supernatural poisons.)
- Wild Shape (Winter Wolf or Dire Bear): Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 8.
- Wild Shape (Fire or Water Elemental): Druids now are granted their choice of either a Fire Elemental shape or a Water Elemental shape. The other will be granted at level 17.
- Timeless Body: Your soul is balanced. No corrupt influences can possess your body after death - you are immune to the spawn effect of most undead.
- Wild Shape (Fire or Water Elemental): Druids now are granted the shape they did not pick at level 13.
Pages in category "Druid Class Feats"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.