- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Almost There: This item is incredibly close to completion. Bring it to a Cannith Reforging Station and combine it with melted materials to restore this item to its full potential.
- Cursed Maelstrom: This Weapon is wracked with a dangerous and volatile curse. Striking an enemy has a chance to place a random, debilitating, and deadly curse on your foe.
- Accursed Flame: "Coalesce beyond the material, join us in the Flame! Hatred burns eternal!"
This weapon is wrapped in cursed flames, dealing an additional 10d6 Fire damage on each hit. When striking an enemy that has been Quelled, it also deals 10d6 Evil damage on each hit.
This effect makes the weapon evil aligned. Good characters wielding this weapon will suffer one negative level.
- Improved Destruction: On hit: Your target gains a stack of Armor Destruction. (-1 Penalty to Armor Class, -1% of its Fortification. 20 Second duration. Stacks up to 15 times.) This effect may trigger once every second.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Empty Purple Augment Slot: This item has a Purple Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue or Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.