|Simple Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 15
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 11.00
Damage Types: Bludgeon, Good, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +5: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +5 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +5 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Impact I: Passive: The base critical threat range is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat.
- Holy 4: This weapon is wielded by the pure to smite the wicked, dealing an additional 4d6 good damage on each hit. This effect makes this weapon good aligned. Evil characters wielding this weapon will suffer one negative level.
- Doublestrike 9%: This item grants a 9% Enhancement bonus to activate a doublestrike on your melee attacks.
- Felling The Oak: On a natural 20 that is confirmed as a critical hit, this weapon will trip your opponent, forcing them to fall prone. There is no save against this effect.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Densewood: One of the most important products of the forests of Aerenal, densewood is a strong, hard, heavy wood similar to iron in its properties.
Material: This item is made out of: Densewood
Hardness: 25 Durability: 230
|Strike them with the light of the moon.
|Base Value: 6,000 1