Simple Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 55.55
Damage Types: Pierce, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: DEX
- Enhancement Bonus +15: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +15 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +15 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Sovereign Vorpal: Passive: +0.5[W] damage dice.
On Vorpal Hit: If your target has fewer than 3000 Hit Points, they are Instantly Slain. If your target has above 3000 Hit Points, they take 300 damage.
- Poisonous 9: This weapon is dripping with poison. It deals an additional 9d6 poison damage on a successful hit.
- Twining Hemlock: This weapon is poisoned with a deadly strain of flowering plant. Hits by this weapon have a chance of putting your foe to sleep.
- Wounding 5: A wounding weapons deals 5 point of Constitution damage from blood loss when it hits a creature. Creatures immune to critical hits are immune to the Constitution damage dealt by this weapons.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Adamantine: Found only in meteorites an the rarest of veins in magical areas, this ultrahard metal adds to the quality of a weapon or suit of armor. Weapons made of adamantine have the ability to bypass the protective damage reduction of certain monsters.
Material: This item is made out of: Adamantine
Hardness: 39 Durability: 365
Description: Fires bolts that have been prepared with an incredibly powerful poison. Handle with care.