|Simple Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 15
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 15.40
Damage Types: Pierce, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: DEX
- Enhancement Bonus +5: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +5 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +5 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Vorpal: Passive: +0.5[W] damage dice.
On Vorpal Hit: If your target has fewer than 1000 Hit Points, they are Instantly Slain. If your target has above 1000 Hit Points, they take 100 damage.
- Poisonous 4: This weapon is dripping with poison. It deals an additional 4d6 poison damage on a successful hit.
- Nightshade Venom: Any creature struck by this weapon must succeed on a Fortitude DC: 22 save or fall unconscious. The target may attempt a new save to end the effect every several seconds; otherwise the sleep lasts for 20 seconds.
- Wounding 2: A wounding weapons deals 2 point of Constitution damage from blood loss when it hits a creature. Creatures immune to critical hits are immune to the Constitution damage dealt by this weapons.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Adamantine: Found only in meteorites and the rarest of veins in magical areas, this ultrahard metal adds to he quality of a weapon or suit of armor. Weapons made of adamantine have the ability to bypass the protective damage reduction of certain monsters.
Material: This item is made out of: Adamantine
Hardness: 25 Durability: 225
|Fires bolts that have been prepared with an incredibly powerful poison. Handle with care.
|Base Value: 6,003 5