|Simple Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 20
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 13.65
Damage Types: Bludgeon, Adamantine, Magic
Critical Roll: 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- +6 Enhancement Bonus: Weapons and Shields: +6 Enhancement Bonus Attack and Damage rolls. Armor and Shields: +6 enhancement bonus to Armor Class.
- Impactful 4: This effect causes the edges of this weapon to ripple with force, dealing 4d6 force damage on each hit.
- Ghostbane 4: This weapon is attuned specifically to hunt ethereal monsters, dealing an additional 4d10 bane damage vs. Undead monsters.
Passive: The Weapon has Ghost Touch and bypasses ethereal monster's 50% chance to evade bane damage.
- Weaken Undead: Undead creatures struck by this weapon find themselves more vulnerable. Each time this weapon deals damage to an undead creature, the target loses 20% of its fortification for the next 20 seconds. This effect does not stack with itself.
- Adamantine: Found only in meteorites and the rarest of veins in magical areas, this ultrahard metal adds to he quality of a weapon or suit of armor. Weapons made of adamantine have the ability to bypass the protective damage reduction of certain monsters.
- Red Augment Slot: Empty
Material: This item is made out of: Adamantine
Hardness: 40 Durability: 250
|A subtle mist surrounds this weapon. It is likely quite useful against certain Undead foes that other weapons have a hard time connecting with.|
|Base Value: 8,300 1