Tower Shield Proficiency
Minimum Level: 28
Bound to Account on Acquire
Shield Bonus: +24
Damage Reduction (DR):
Max Dex Bonus: 2
Armor Check Penalty: -9
Spell Failure: 40%
Attack Penalty: -2
Base Damage: 67.65
Damage Types: Bludgeon, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +12: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +12 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +12 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Cold Resistance 50: +50 Enhancement bonus to Resist Cold.
- Vitality +40: Passive: +40 Vitality bonus to Hit Points.
- Armor-Piercing +20: +20 Enhancement bonus to Bypass enemy fortification.
- Impact V: Passive: The base critical threat range is doubled. This weapon deals an additional +2[W], and the base critical threat range is doubled. This does not stack with the Improved Critical Feat.
- Empty Purple Augment Slot: This item has a Purple Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue or Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Densewood: One of the most important products of the forests of Aerenal, densewood is a strong, hard, heavy wood similar to iron in its properties.
Material: This item is made out of: Densewood
Hardness: 44 Durability: 310
Description: A mismatched selection of destruction and victim remains fused together through demonic powers.