Duration: 1 Minute per Caster Level (Minimum 5 Minutes)
School: Abjuration (Force)
Grants a +1 resistance bonus to saves (+2 at 6th level, +3 at 9th) and protection from magic missiles.
|Caster Level: 14|
|1 / 1 Charges(Recharged/Day: 1)|
- Enhancement Bonus +5: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +5 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +5 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Insightful Constitution +3: Passive: +3 Insight bonus to Constitution.
- Empty Green Augment Slot: This item has a Green Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue or Yellow Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Empty Colorless Augment Slot: This item has a Colorless Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Colorless Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Accuracy +2: +2 Competence bonus to your attack rolls.
- Mithral: Mithral is a very rare, silvery, glistening metal that is lighter than iron but just as hard. When worked like steel, it becomes a wonderful material from which to create armor and is occasionally used for other items as well. Most mithral armors are one category lighter than normal for purposes of movement and other limitations. Spell failure chances for armors and shields made from mithral are decreased by 10%, maximum Dexterity bonus is increased by 2, and armor check penalties are lessened by 3.