|Simple Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 4
Bound to Character on Equip
Base Damage: 7.48
Damage Types: Pierce, Bludgeon, Magic
Critical Roll: 18 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR, DEX
Damage Mod: STR, DEX
- Enhancement Bonus +2: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +2 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +2 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Bleeding: This weapon is cruelly sharp and will do an additional 1d8 damage to targets that are vulnerable to bleeding.
- Maiming: This weapon has a twisted haft or grip and spikes along its blade, head or point. Whenever you score a critical hit with this weapon, it deals an amount extra untyped damage depending on its critical multiplier: x2 - 1d6. x3 - 2d6. x4 - 3d6.
- Puncturing: Critical hits by this weapon deal an extra 1d6 points of Constitution damage from blood loss.
Material: This item is made out of: Steel
Hardness: 7 Durability: 100
|This polearm has exquisite balance, able to be wielded with either brute strength or careful finesse.
|Base Value: 1,600 1