|Feat Required: Artificer Rune Arm Use!|
Minimum Level: 32
Absolute Minimum Level: 32
Bound to Character on Acquire
Target: Directional, Foe
Deals fire damage to a target with a cone shaped blast of fire. At higher charge tiers the blast is larger. Opponents within the blast receive a Reflex save for half damage.
Charge Tier 1: 1d6+1 + 1 per ART Level
Charge Tier 2: 2d8+3 + 1d2 per ART Level
Charge Tier 3: 3d10+6 + 1d10 per ART Level
Charge Tier 4: 4d12+10 + 2d8 per ART Level
Charge Tier 5: 5d14+15 + 2d10 per ART Level
- Maximum Charge Tier: V: The maximum charge tier of this Rune Arm is Tier V.
- Power of the Firestorm +158: Passive: +158 Equipment bonus to Fire and Electric Spell Power.
- Insightful Combustion +79: Passive: +79 Insight bonus to Fire Spell Power.
- Fire Lore +23%: Passive: Your Fire spells gain a +23% Equipment bonus to their chance to Critical Hit.
- Dripping with Magma: This Obsidian weapon drips with magma on every swing. Your attacks have a high chance to deal very strong fire damage over time.
- Rune Arm Imbue: Fire VI: Wearing this Rune Arm will imbue any weapon you wield, dealing 2d12 fire damage per hit. This damage scales with 200% Melee or Ranged Power (whichever is higher).
- Green Augment Slot: Empty
- Yellow Augment Slot: Empty
|Legendary Forbidden Knowledge:
- +30 Profane Bonus to Physical Resistance Rating
- +3 Profane Bonus to all Ability Scores
- +4 Profane Bonus to Attack and Damage
- +15 Profane Bonus to Melee and Ranged Power
- +25 Profane Bonus to Universal Spell Power
- +3 Profane Bonus to Spell DCs
Material: This item is made out of: Gem
Hardness: 42 Durability: 520
|Description: When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.|
|Base Value: 26,000 ||0.25 lbs|