- Enhancement Bonus +5: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +5 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +5 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Force Burst: This weapon is sheathed in Force. The weapon deals an additional 1d6 Force damage each hit. In addition, critical hits deal an additional 1d10 Force damage for weapons with a x2 critical multiplier, 2d10 for a x3 critical multiplier and 3d10 for a x4 multiplier.
- Banishing: On Hit: 4d6 Bane damage to Outsiders. On Vorpal Hit: If an outsider struck by this weapon has fewer than 1000 Hit Points, it is instantly slain. If an outsider has above 1000 Hit Points, it takes 100 damage.
- Bloodletter III: On Critical Hit: 7d6 Slashing damage from weapons with x2 Critical Multiplier, 7d8 Slashing damage from weapons with a x3 Critical Multiplier, and 7d10 Slashing damage from weapons with a x4 or greater Critical Multiplier.
- Empty Orange Augment Slot: This item has a Orange Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red or Yellow Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Flametouched Iron: Mined only in Thrane, flametouched iron is rare and considered sacred by the Church of the Silver Flame. When mined, this iron variety has a speckled dark red color, resembling rust. Adherents of the Church of the Silver Flame believe that flametouched iron carries the particular blessing of their deity, and they use it to make holy symbols, weapons, and armor A flametouched iron weapon is treated as a good-aligned weapon.