Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 15
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 16.80
Damage Types: Slash, Good, Evil, Lawful, Chaotic, Silver, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x3
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +5: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +5 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +5 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Vorpal: Passive: +0.5[W] damage dice.
On Vorpal Hit: If your target has fewer than 1000 Hit Points, they are Instantly Slain. If your target has above 1000 Hit Points, they take 100 damage.
- Holy 4: This weapon is wielded by the pure to smite the wicked, dealing an additional 4d6 good damage on each hit. This effect makes this weapon good aligned. Evil characters wielding this weapon will suffer one negative level.
- Aligned: This weapon transmutes into a form that is able to bypass any alignment based Damage Reduction. (Chaotic, Good, Evil, Lawful)
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Silver, Alchemical: A complex process involving metallurgy and alchemy can bond silver to a weapon made of steel so that it bypasses the protective damage reduction of creatures such as lycanthropes and vampires.
Material: This item is made out of: Silver
Hardness: 23 Durability: 215
Description: This brilliant khopesh can cut through even the toughest of foes in an instance.