Tower Shield Proficiency
Minimum Level: 20
Bound to Account
Shield Bonus: +16
Damage Reduction (DR):
Max Dex Bonus: 4
Armor Check Penalty: -6
Spell Failure: 40%
Attack Penalty: -2
Base Damage: 16.50
Damage Types: Bludgeon, Silver, Mithral, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: STR
Damage Mod: STR
- Enhancement Bonus +6: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +6 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +6 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Inherent Fire Resistance - 10: +10 Insight bonus to Resist Fire.
- Inherent Cold Resistance - 10: +10 Insight bonus to Resist Cold.
- Inherent Acid Resistance - 10: +10 Insight bonus to Resist Acid.
- Inherent Electricity Resistance - 10: +10 Insight bonus to Resist Electricity.
- Empty Purple Augment Slot: This item has a Purple Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue or Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Mithral: Mithral is a very rare, silvery, glistening metal that is lighter than iron but just as hard. When worked like steel, it becomes a wonderful material from which to create armor and is occasionally used for other items as well. Most mithral armors are one category lighter than normal for purposes of movement and other limitations. Spell failure chances for armors and shields made from mithral are decreased by 10%, maximum Dexterity bonus is increased by 2, and armor check penalties are lessened by 3.
Material: This item is made out of: Mithral
Hardness: 25 Durability: 200
Description: Templars of the Silver Flame wield these massive tower shields, said to blessed by Tira Miron, to guard against weapon blows and elemental spells alike.