|Exotic Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 20
Bound to Character on Acquire
Base Damage: 18.70
Damage Types: Pierce, Bludgeon, Good, Silver, Magic
Critical Roll: 19 - 20 / x2
Attack Mod: DEX
- Enhancement Bonus +6: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +6 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +6 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Silver, Alchemical: A complex process involving metallurgy and alchemy can bond silver to a weapon made of steel so that it bypasses the protective damage reduction of creatures such as lycanthropes and vampires.
- Holy Burst: A holy weapon is imbued with holy power. It make the weapon good-aligned and thus bypasses the corresponding damage reduction. It deals and extra 2d6 points of damage against all of evil alignment and an extra 3d6 on a critical hit for weapons with a x2 critical multiplier, 4d6 for a x3 multiplier and 5d6 for a x4 multipliers.
- Weaken Undead: Undead creatures struck by this weapon find themselves more vulnerable. Each time this weapon deals damage to an undead creature, the target loses 20% of its fortification for the next 20 seconds. This effect does not stack with itself.
- Blunted Ammunition: The ammunition fired by this weapon deals blunt damage in addition to its other damage types.
- Undead Bane: This weapon gains +2 Enhancement Bonus versus Undead, and deals 2d6 Bane damage against them.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
Material: This item is made out of: Wood
Hardness: 14 Durability: 200
|When Templars of the Silver Flame requested a powerful crossbow for use against the undead, the Silver Slinger was the answer. It blunts the ammunition used with it such that even skeletons will crumble beneath its assault.
|Base Value: 25,076