|Martial Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 20
Bound to Account on Acquire
Base Damage: 18.15
Damage Types: Pierce, Adamantine, Magic
Critical Roll: 20 / x3
Attack Mod: DEX
- Enhancement Bonus +6: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +6 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +6 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Impactful 4: This effect causes the edges of this weapon to ripple with force, dealing 4d6 force damage on each hit.
- Ghostbane 4: This weapon is attuned specifically to hunt ethereal monsters, dealing an additional 4d10 bane damage vs. Incorporeal monsters.
Passive: The Weapon has Ghost Touch and bypasses ethereal monster's 50% chance to evade bane damage.
- Weaken Undead: Undead creatures struck by this weapon find themselves more vulnerable. Each time this weapon deals damage to an undead creature, the target loses 20% of its fortification for the next 20 seconds. This effect does not stack with itself.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Adamantine: Found only in meteorites and the rarest of veins in magical areas, this ultrahard metal adds to he quality of a weapon or suit of armor. Weapons made of adamantine have the ability to bypass the protective damage reduction of certain monsters.
Material: This item is made out of: Adamantine
Hardness: 20 Durability: 65
|A subtle mist surrounds this weapon. It is likely quite useful against certain Undead foes that other weapons have a hard time connecting with.
|Base Value: 303