|Martial Weapon Proficiency
Minimum Level: 20
Bound to Character on Acquire
Base Damage: 16.50
Damage Types: Pierce, Bludgeon, Good, Silver, Magic
Critical Roll: 20 / x3
Attack Mod: DEX
- Enhancement Bonus +6: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +6 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +6 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Silver, Alchemical: A complex process involving metallurgy and alchemy can bond silver to a weapon made of steel so that it bypasses the protective damage reduction of creatures such as lycanthropes and vampires.
- Holy Burst: A holy weapon is imbued with holy power. It make the weapon good-aligned and thus bypasses the corresponding damage reduction. It deals and extra 2d6 points of damage against all of evil alignment and an extra 3d6 on a critical hit for weapons with a x2 critical multiplier, 4d6 for a x3 multiplier and 5d6 for a x4 multipliers.
- Weaken Undead: Undead creatures struck by this weapon find themselves more vulnerable. Each time this weapon deals damage to an undead creature, the target loses 20% of its fortification for the next 20 seconds. This effect does not stack with itself.
- Blunted Ammunition: The ammunition fired by this weapon deals blunt damage in addition to its other damage types.
- Undead Bane 2: This weapon gains +2 Enhancement Bonus versus Undead, and deals 2dUndead Bane Bane damage against them.
- Empty Red Augment Slot: This item has a Red Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Red Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
Material: This item is made out of: Wood
Hardness: 14 Durability: 190
|When Templars of the Silver Flame requested a powerful bow for use against the undead, the Bow of the Silver Flame was the answer. It blunts the ammunition used with it such that even skeletons will crumble beneath its assault.
|Base Value: 25,043 5