Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Character on Acquire
- Incite +64%: +64% increase to threat generated from melee damage.
- Intimidate +22: +22 Competence bonus to Intimidate.
- Command +11: This armor or shield always appears brilliant and gleaming, no matter what the conditions and despite all attempts to paint over or obscure it. Coveted by military leaders of all sorts, it carries a powerful aura that grants a +11 Competence bonus on Charisma-based skill checks. Command armor and command shields make their owners very noticeable, imposing a -6 penalty on Hide checks.
- Healers Bounty: This shield has a small percentage to cast a Heal spell on you when you take damage.
- Empty Blue Augment Slot: This item has a Blue Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Empty Green Augment Slot: This item has a Green Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue or Yellow Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Legendary Guardian of the Gates:
- 3 Pieces Equipped:
- +10% Artifact bonus to Armor Class
- +15 Artifact bonus to Physical Resistance Rating
- +30 Artifact bonus to Magical Resistance Rating
- +75% Artifact bonus to Threat Generation
- 10% Artifact bonus to Fire, Cold, Acid, and Electric Absorption
Material: This item is made out of: Steel
Hardness: 49 Durability: 390
Description: Presented as a gift from the Boromar Clan to the Knight-Marshall of the Citadel, Sir Banarak Tithon, this helmet contains immense personal significance. It's a shame he doesn't wear it, as it's a uniquely beautiful piece.