- +4 Enhancement Bonus: Weapons and Shields: +4 Enhancement Bonus Attack and Damage rolls. Armor and Shields: +4 enhancement bonus to Armor Class.
- Alignment Absorption +15%: 15% Enhancement bonus to Alignment absorption, which includes Law, Chaos, Good, and Evil damage.
- Quality Constitution +1: Passive: +1 Quality bonus to Constitution.
- Insightful Physical Sheltering +7: Passive: +7 Insight bonus to Physical Resistance Rating.
- Resistance +5: Passive: +5 Resistance bonus to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will Saving Throws.
- Mithral: Mithral is a very rare, silvery, glistening metal that is lighter than iron but just as hard. When worked like steel, it becomes a wonderful material from which to create armor and is occasionally used for other items as well. Most mithral armors are one category lighter than normal for purposes of movement and other limitations. Spell failure chances for armors and shields made from mithral are decreased by 10%, maximum Dexterity bonus is increased by 2, and armor check penalties are lessened by 3.