|Feat Required: Artificer Rune Arm Use!
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Account on Acquire
Target: Foe, Directional, Breakable
Spell Resistance: No
Fires a slow-moving pile of burning trash. Opponents in the blast radius take bludgeoning, fire, poison, and rust damage. Opponents struck by this receive a Fortitude save for half damage. When fully charged, this fires two projectiles that fly much faster. Enemies hit take the following values in each damage type:
Charge Tier 1: 4 to 10 + 1 to 2 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 2: 5 to 15 + 1 to 4 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 3: 6 to 20 + 1 to 6 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 4: 7 to 25 + 1 to 8 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 5: 8 to 30 + 1 to 10 per Artificer Level
- Maximum Charge Tier: V: The maximum charge tier of this Rune Arm is Tier V.
- Combustion +214: Passive: +214 Equipment bonus to Fire Spell Power.
- Fire Lore +31%: Passive: Your Fire spells gain a +31% Equipment bonus to their chance to Critical Hit.
- Shield Bonus +21: While this item is equipped, you are partially protected by a field of magical force which can deflect enemy attacks. This item provides a +21 Shield bonus to Armor Class. It does not shack with an equipped shield.
- Rune Arm Imbue: Bludgeon V: Wearing this Rune Arm will imbue any weapon you wield, dealing 2d8 bludgeon damage per hit. This damage scales with 200% Melee or Ranged Power (whichever is higher).
- Rune Arm Imbue: Fire V: Wearing this Rune Arm will imbue any weapon you wield, dealing 2d10 fire damage per hit. This damage scales with 200% Melee or Ranged Power (whichever is higher).
- Empty Green Augment Slot: This item has a Green Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue or Yellow Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
Material: This item is made out of: Force
Hardness: 39 Durability: 475
Description: Do you want ants? This is how you get ants.