|Feat Required: Artificer Rune Arm Use!
Minimum Level: 29
Bound to Account on Acquire
Target: Foe, Directional, Breakable
Spell Resistance: No
Fires a glob of molten gold at your enemies that sticks to your foes or the ground. At higher charge tiers additional enemies can be stuck. Opponents struck by this receive a Reflex save for half damage.
Charge Tier 1: 4 to 10 + 1 to 2 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 2: 5 to 15 + 1 to 4 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 3: 6 to 20 + 1 to 6 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 4: 7 to 25 + 1 to 8 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 5: 8 to 30 + 1 to 10 per Artificer Level
- Maximum Charge Tier: V: The maximum charge tier of this Rune Arm is Tier V.
- Potency +154: Passive: +154 Equipment Bonus to All Types of Spell Power. (Universal Spell Power is a different statistic.)
- Exceptional Alluring Skill Bonus +10: +10 Exceptional bonus to Bluff, Diplomacy, Haggle, Intimidate, and Perform.
- Combustion +214: Passive: +214 Equipment bonus to Fire Spell Power.
- Immunity to Fear: The wearer of this item is immune to all fear effects.
- Rune Arm Imbue: Fire V: Wearing this Rune Arm will imbue any weapon you wield, dealing 2d10 fire damage per hit. This damage scales with 200% Melee or Ranged Power (whichever is higher).
- Empty Green Augment Slot: This item has a Green Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue or Yellow Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
Material: This item is made out of: Gold
Hardness: 39 Durability: 475
Description: It's made of... solid gold? What?