Light Armor Proficiency
Minimum Level: 27
Bound to Character on Acquire
Max Dex Bonus: 22
Spell Failure: 10%
- Enhancement Bonus +14: This item has been magically enhanced. Armor with this quality gains a +14 enhancement bonus to AC. Weapons with this quality gain a +14 enhancement bonus to attack and damage.
- Fortification +196%: Passive: +196% Enhancement bonus to Fortification. (Fortification is a chance to negate additional damage incurred from Critical Hit or Sneak Attack. Some enemies can bypass a portion of your Fortification.)
- Dodge +19%: Passive: +19% bonus to Dodge.
- Quality Potency +34: Passive: +34 Quality Bonus to All Types of Spell Power. (Universal Spell Power is a different statistic.)
- Sheltering +49: +49 Enhancement bonus to Physical and Magical Resistance Ratings
- Parrying 9: This item enchants its user with incredible awareness and speed, grating a +9 Insight bonus to AC and to saves.
- Blurry: Equipping this item causes you to become slightly blurry. Attacks from enemies have a 20% chance to miss you due to concealment.
- Deathblock IX: Passive 27% Enhancement Bonus to Negative Energy Absorption. In addition, you are immune to magical effects that can cause instant death.
- Insightful Spell Focus Mastery +3: Passive: +3 Insight bonus to DC of all spells.
- Empty Blue Augment Slot: This item has a Blue Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
- Empty Green Augment Slot: This item has a Green Augment Slot. It can be combined with a Blue or Yellow Augment. Augments can be found in treasure, acquired from Collector NPC's throughout the world, or be purchased on the DDO Store.
Material: This item is made out of: Leather
Hardness: 35 Durability: 334
Description: This piece of Armor, once belonging to the Archons, was scattered through time and space by Arraetrikos.