||Glass Cannon (Dusty Old Treasure)
|Feat Required: Artificer Rune Arm Use!|
Minimum Level: 24
Bound to Account on Acquire
|Exploding Cannon Shot|
Target: Foe, Directional, Breakable
Spell Resistance: No
Fires a conjured stone projectile that explodes when it strikes an enemy or object. Opponents in the blast radius take both bludgeoning and fire damage.
Charge Tier 1: 2d4+6 + 1d2 per ART Level
Charge Tier 2: 3d4+9 + 1d4 per ART Level
Charge Tier 3: 4d4+11 + 1d6 per ART Level
Charge Tier 4: 5d4+13 + 1d8 per ART Level
Charge Tier 5: 6d4+15 + 1d10 per ART Level
- Maximum Charge Tier: V: The maximum charge tier of this Rune Arm is Tier V.
- Upgradeable - Tier 3: This is a tier 3 upgradeable item.
- Rune Arm Imbue: Bludgeon V: Wearing this Rune Arm will imbue any weapon you wield, dealing 2d8 bludgeon damage per hit. This damage scales with 200% Melee or Ranged Power (whichever is higher).
- Rune Arm Imbue: Fire V: Wearing this Rune Arm will imbue any weapon you wield, dealing 2d10 fire damage per hit. This damage scales with 200% Melee or Ranged Power (whichever is higher).
- Fortification Penalty (-25%): Passive: -25% penalty to Fortification. (Fortification is a chance to negate additional damage incurred from Critical Hit or Sneak Attack. Some enemies can bypass a portion of your Fortification.)
- Impulse +120: Passive: +120 Equipment bonus to Force, Physical, and Untyped Spells Spell Power.
- Yellow Augment Slot: Empty
Material: This item is made out of: Glass
Hardness: 25 Durability: 192
|Description: Made of hardened volcanic glass, this rune arm fires conjured stones which will explode violently upon impact.|
|Base Value: 14,850 ||0.25 lbs|