Action Points (per rank): 2
Activation Cost: 5 Ki
Cooldown: 3 Seconds
Select one of four attacks that have secondary after effects:
Eagle Claw Attack:
- Fire Ki Melee Attack: Your attacks can shatter objects. You strike weak points in your opponent's armor or hide:
- dealing +2[W] damage
- You apply four stacks of Armor Destruction (Each stack reduces Armor Class by 1 and Fortification by 1% for 20 seconds. This effect can stack up to 15 times.
Fists of Iron:
- Earth Ki Melee Attack: You have imbued your attacks with extra force. Performs a melee attack with:
- +2[W] damage
- +1 critical threat range
- +1 Critical Damage Multiplier
Knock on the Sky:
- Air Ki Melee Attack: You strike your opponent, deflecting their momentum. Performs a melee attack with:
- +1[W] damage
- Your enemy deals 4% less physical damage for 30 seconds. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
- Water Ki Melee Attack: You have learned several joint strikes. You can attack these weak points of your opponent, dealing:
- +3[W] damage
- Throwing your opponent off balance for a short period of time.
- This reduces their armor class by 2, applies a -10 penalty to their Balance skill, and renders them vulnerable to sneak attacks.
- A successful save negates this effect: Reflex DC: 10 + Half Monk Level + Wisdom Modifier + Trip Bonus
- The target receives periodic saves to attempt to break free of this effect.