From DDO Compendium
Archetypes & Archvillains
Released on October 5th, 2022
- We have corrected an issue that was causing players Shared Account Bank Custom Tabs to be reset when logging into a character that had not yet had a versioning done on it after Update 56.2, which restored items that had previously become invisible. NOTE: This fix requires a versioning change, meaning that players' Shared Account Bank Custom tabs will be reset upon login following the release of Update 56.3. We anticipate that no further work will be required in the near future that would cause players' tabs to need to be reset, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
- The Archetype selection menu is now present during Character Generation to prevent players from accidentally skipping the stage where they select their Archetype if they choose to do so.
- The button to upgrade your Character Bank is now in its correct location.
- Shadowblades have been removed from player's Reincarnation Cache, allowing players to True and Iconic Reincarnate again.
- If a Chat Connection error occurs when loading into the game the retry will now happen in one minute.