From DDO Compendium
Archetypes & Archvillains
Released on September 8th, 2022
News and Notes:
- Fixed a crashing issue that could happen when selling Gems.
- Some players had erroneous duplicate consumable and other items mailed to them through the Reincarnation system. Players can now remove these erroneous items from their inventories or banks, and they can now be detached from character mail.
- Items that became invisible in players' Character Banks, Shared Account Banks, and Reincarnation Caches are now visible again. NOTE: When you first log in after this game update all items in all custom bank tabs will have been moved back into the Main tab as a result of this fix.
- Players who became stuck in the Reincarnation process after the release of Update 56 can now complete their reincarnations.
- We have removed the ability to create a character that is both an Iconic and an Archetype through an unintended method during initial character generation.
- Additional Bank Space earned in-game through Favor rewards are now properly retained through Lesser and Epic Reincarnation.
- Items cannot be dragged from a Main tab directly into a Custom tab in the Character and Shared Account Banks and Reincarnation Caches.