From DDO Compendium
News and Notes
Isle of Dread Preview
Released on May 4, 2022
News and Notes
- Players who pre-purchased the Isle of Dread now have the character slots listed in the pre-purchase.
- The contract cooldown and minimum level for the heroic version of Teal the Raptor Hireling is now correctly set at 5 minutes and level 7.
- Teal is now a dinosaur in its description.
- Teal now has limited action dialogue.
- Fixed an issue with the Raptor mount animation and dwarf/half-orc characters.
- Fixed a typo with Shiradi Champion's Stay Loud.
- Racial Completionist has been removed from characters who had it but had not yet achieved three Tabaxi past lives.
- Eldritch Knight properly grants Ghost Touch again.
- Tabaxi Trailblazer's ability that grants Dexterity to Damage now functions properly. (Note: At this time, the similar ability in the base Tabaxi tree is not yet functioning. This will be fixed in an upcoming patch.)
- Surprise Claws and Hunt Down are now in their intended places in the Tabaxi enhancement tree.
- Wolves and bears now animate properly when using Cat Scratch. The timing of a bear's attack with Cat Scratch has been reduced to avoid long pausing.
- Items that specifically require Tabaxi Trailblazer now specifically says "Tabaxi Trailblazer" instead of "Tabaxi".
- Fixed the following block animations on the Tabaxi male that were not holding with the button press: Shield block, Monk unarmed/punch block, Dual wield block, double dagger block.
- Tabaxi males now properly deliver damage and effects with Alchemist spells that use scattering or ground-smashing animations.
- Tabaxi males now gain ki when meditating properly.
- Yaulthoon now properly destroys quest objectives again in the quest "In the Flesh" and the quest has now reopened.
- Equippable cosmetic eye items now render properly on Tabaxi characters.
- All non-humanoid hirelings should now play their death animations correctly and become ghostly while dead.
- Round forcefields in many dungeons are once more working the way they are supposed to.
- Bestow Curse now functions again.
- Shillelagh now properly does magical damage again.
- Players no longer charge their Runearms or fire them while mounted.
- A variety of Runearm and mount related animation issues have been resolved.
- When you get an LFM join request, the player's joining level is now printed in the chat text instead of just in the LFM join requests window and the alert.
- Tabaxi and Tabaxi Trailblazers now travel the normal distance with Abundant Step.