From DDO Compendium
Hunter and Hunted
Released on March 2, 2022
News and Notes
- Dexterity is now properly applying to Reflex Saving Throws again.
- The Platemail of Strahd is now its proper color again.
Quests and Adventure Areas
Hunt or Be Hunted
- Fixed an issue that was causing quests to not bestow when exiting into the landscape from Hunt or Be Hunted.
- Fixed an issue with random encounter spawning in some wilderness areas.
Against the Demon Queen
- Against the Demon Queen - Queen Lailat now properly drops her chest when defeated.
- The Water Weirds and Giant Crocodiles in the Anniversary Party now scale properly with the level of the dungeon.
- The Anniversary Team Outfits now show the correct colors on Warforged and Bladeforged.
- We are continuing to work on general improvements to server performance. Specifically in this release, improvements have been made to technical dungeon message processing optimization that we identified as having a weighty impact on game performance. Players may also see specific improvements in outdoor adventure area performance.