From DDO Compendium
Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh
Released on October 14, 2021
Of Special Note
The Night Revels has returned!
- Several spell like abilities in the Favored Soul and Eldritch Knight enhancement trees now properly enforce their global cooldown.
- Vistani Knife Fighter's Deadly Blades no longer sticks around for longer than it should.
- Feather Fall augments and items no longer toggle off Warlock's Celestial Spirit
- Sovereign Lightning Strike now works consistently.
- Random and Cannith Crafted loot now have their correct W score.
- A variety of Heroic Red Fens items now have their correct stats and set bonuses.
- The Truthful Bow set now provides its correct amount of Fortification bypass.
- The Mantle of Suulomades set now provides its correct amount of Doublestrike.
- A variety of weapons now have their correct material typing in the durability window.
- Epic Flameward can now be restored at the Legacy Altar of Epic Rituals.
- Several additional options for the Gem of Many Facets have been added.
- Typos have been corrected in some Diversion effects.
- Several scaling alignment-based burst effects now properly change the base alignment of the weapon they are on.
- Mind and Matter set bonuses now provide their listed Magical Resistance Rating cap.
- Deathward now properly protects you from everything that Deathblock does.
- Threads of Fate have had their visuals updated.
- New copies of the Precision Lenses from White Plume Mountain now have their correct version of Manslayer.
- Dripping with Magma now applies on ranged attacks and harmful spellcasts.
- Void, the Endless Cold is now dealing Cold damage again.
- A variety of tooltip errors have been fixed with Set Bonuses
- The Crocodile Maw Handwraps now properly take sentience
- A Nightmare Mount is now available! The Bone Devil Nightmare Mount can be purchased in the DDO Store.
- Various mounts are also now available in the DDO Store.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The "Boromar Muscle" Dragonborn from Sharn have had their appearances updated so their outfit displays properly.
- Fixed an issue with "A Sharn Welcome" that could cause a lag delay to occur.
- Creeping Doom and Enveloping Swarm are now internally typed as Acid spells.
- Dragonborn can now properly use the Druid Cold Breath spell.
- Potions can now be used while moving.
- Typos have been corrected in the Altars of Epic and Legendary Rituals.
- Crafting Storage no longer cuts off the maximum capacity if you have a lot of it.
- Pressing Loot All in a chest will now also loot bound but unpassable ingredients such as Threads of Fate and Raid Runes without requiring you to loot them on their own individually.
- Items in your inventory are no longer affected by random durability loss from the combat flow.