From DDO Compendium
Peril of the Planar Eyes
Released on April 29, 2021
- The animations for Intimidate, Bluff, and Diplomacy no longer cancel the attack chain.
- The pause after swapping equipment has been reduced.
- The Aegis of Aosu'riel now has flavor text.
- Aasimar Scourge's Greater Scourge Weapons no longer says it grants offhand Doublestrike, is now hidden from the buff bar, and no longer falls off when you enter a dungeon, die, or rest.
- The critical threat range of the Collapsible Shortbow has been fixed, with its Heroic version back to 20x3 and the Epic version properly at 19-20x3.
- Vivace, the Dreamcarver now applies it spell critical damage more reliably.
- Several new items released in Update 49 now have their correct material type.
- The Snakeskin Vest, Gorgon Docent, and Gorgon Armor are now back to being minimum level 8.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing Bladeforged Iconics from getting their level 15 gear on the Hardcore server.
- The Sunblade no longer improperly places a buff onto your buff bar.
- The Magical Vulnerability from Bound Fate and the Physical Vulnerability from Grim Fate no longer stack when effects from different ranks are applied.
- Corrected an issue with the icon for the new Hardcore IV mount.
- The Wizard version of Eldritch Knight's Eldritch Blade capstone now properly adds +2 Constitution
- Knight of the Chalice's Holy Retribution now restores Smite charges again.
- The Communion of Scribing in the Bladeforged Iconic enhancement tree no longer has its incorrect tooltip speed numbers.
- The Word of Balance SLA in Season's Herald has had its text corrected.
- Tier 4 of Angel of Vengeance no longer erroneously applies extra caster levels to Sunbolt.
- Tier 4 of Angel of Vengeance now calls out that it applies to alignment spells.
- The favor reward for achieving the proper amount of Morgrave University favor is now available and grants +2 to Search and Spellcraft.
- Multitude of Missiles no longer puts Manyshot on cooldown.
- Some outdated references to Manyshot in other abilities have been removed.
- The Hardcore vendor now allows access to previous rewards earned during prior seasons on the Hardcore server itself.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Menace of the Underdark - Caught in the Web
- This quest is now slightly brighter.
- Lolth has fewer mobs in the final fight.
- Portal Keepers respawn five seconds slower and more predictably.
- Ana now notices artifacts from further away.
- The alert icon for a guild leveling up to a high level now uses the Legendary Victory icon.