From DDO Compendium
Released on March 10, 2021
- Offhand Versatility: The bonus for having nothing equipped in your offhand now functions.
- Perfect Two Handed Fighting: Now properly gives the extra ability score modifier to damage.
- Archer's Focus no longer creates an excess amount of combat log spam.
- Several augments no longer erroneously visibly display on the buffbar.
- Masterful Magewrights set bonus now provides it's listed bonus to Spell DC's.
- Inflict Wounds Potions now appropriately heal undead players.
- Deep Gnome's Hardy Nature should now display more reliably.
- Character Generation text for Shifter has had some inaccuracies corrected.
- The wizard versions of Acid Well, Iceberg, and Thunderstroke now have their intended 9-second cooldown.
- Lightning Sphere now properly deals 1d6 damage per caster level.
- Quests and Adventure Areas
- Dryad and the Demigod: Fixed some issues causing Hawthorne to sometimes fail to gain corruption.
- Dryad and the Demigod: Fixed some issues with the end fight including the teleport to it and the barrier around it.