Update 42 Patch 1
From DDO Compendium
The Masterminds of Sharn Expansion
Released on May 21, 2019
- The Boarding Pass: Sharn now allows you to select one of the following four teleport locations: Clifftop Tower District, Sharn Docks, Alcorin's Forge, and the Drunken Dragon Tavern.
- Nearly Finished Crafting now has appropriate upgrading costs.
- The Shards of Mechanus Filigree set now has an appropriate drop rate.
- Fixed a display issue with the Bronze Dragonscale Plate.
- Fixed a display issue with the Turncoat and Wildwood outfit.
- Erroneous daggers no longer appear in the loot lists of Masterminds of Sharn.
- Fixed an issue where some cosmetics were given an improper minimum level.
- Otyugh Disease can now be properly dispelled with Cure Disease.
- Goblin Sharpshooters no longer have maces in addition to bows.
- Human Vaunt Security rares now have weapons.
- Quests and Adventure Areas
- Masterminds of Sharn
- The Sharn Story Saga now has a chance to drop a choice one of three random Minor Artifacts out of the full list of ten.
- End chests in Masterminds of Sharn now have a small chance to drop Minor Artifacts.
- Corrected a variety of stuck spots.
- A Sharn Welcome
- Corrected an issue with damage reduction on the Wash and Dry optional bosses.
- Best Laid Plans
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the final battle from triggering if players looped through the basement prior to going into the manager's office.
- The objective messaging has been updated for the final wave battle.
- Saga NPCs now properly display their rewards, and the Cogs Saga NPCs are once again available.
- The Epic Sharn Saga can now be completed by any player at or above level 20.
- No Refunds
- A hidden optional chest can now be picked.
- Same Old Song
- The giant optional now has its proper Spellcraft check.
- Fixed an issue where players could get the end chest but not complete the dungeon.
- Security Detail
- The proper chest now spawns when completing the rogue optional.
- Smash and Burn
- The end chest is now accessible even for players with a Jump skill lower than three.
- The Cogs
- The name "Cogs Dweller" has been added to flavor NPCs in the village biome.
- A random encounter that was spawning too close to a wall has been adjusted.
- Masterminds of Sharn
- Tactical Detonation's knockdown portion is now traited as Knockdown so players and monsters who are immune to knockdown are now properly immune to the effect.