Feat Required: Artificer Rune Are Use!
Minimum Level: 13
Bound to Character on Equip
Target: Foe, Directional, Breakable
Spell Resistance: No
Fires ice crystals that damage your enemies. At higher charge levels multiple bolts are rapidly fired. Opponents struck by the crystals receive a Fortitude save for half damage.
Charge Tier 1: 4 to 10 + 1 to 2 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 2: 5 to 15 + 1 to 4 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 3: 6 to 20 + 1 to 6 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 4: 7 to 25 + 1 to 8 per Artificer Level
Charge Tier 5: 8 to 30 + 1 to 10 per Artificer Level
- Maximum Charge Tier: IV: The maximum charge tier of this Rune Arm is Tier IV.
- Freezing Ice Guard: This item stores the pitiless, immovable power of the ice deep within. When the wearer of this item is successfully attacked in melee, this power occasionally comes to the surface, attempting to freeze an enemy solid and encase them in ice.
- Insightful Cold Resistance 5: +5 Insight bonus to Resist Cold.
- Rune Arm Imbue: Cold III: Wearing this Rune Arm will imbue any weapon you wield, dealing 2d6 cold damage per hit. This damage scales with 200% Melee or Ranged Power (whichever is higher).
- Craftable Rune Arm: This Rune Arm is craftable and can be customized using recipes at standard crafting devices after disjuncting.
Material: This item is made out of: Gem
Hardness: 21 Durability: 215
Description: This armament draws the cold away from you, leaving it pleasantly warm to the touch.